“Try It - Zero Chance You'll Be Disappointed”

The Dutchess Biercafe
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Fishkill
Reviewed May 29, 2018

My husband and I were passing through town and stopped in because this place had great on-line reviews. The reviewers were right! This place is awesome! We loved it. Next time we're in the area, we're coming back.

1  Thank Gail S

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I love a place that has great beer. When you follow up that with amazing food it just makes it hard for me not to be there every night.
I get a flight every time we go but it always has Delerium Red in it because I love the taste. The beers mostly are high in alcohol so make sure you are ready and read what you are drinking.
The fried chickpeas are amazing, anything with chicken in it is a must. But everything is great here.
The staff is great, warm and friendly! They will help you pick out a beer and will know what food to go with it. I can’t wait for their expansion to be done! This place is definitely a must when in the area!

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough of how great this place is !! I literally lol forward to this place no matter what day I go! I recommend this place to every visitor and friend I get a chance to tell! I love everything on the menu. I live very close and despite having Good beer at home I still will just pop in to have a nice beer there!! The staff are always great !! I wish I could name all the great ppl .. go for yourself !!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Great burgers, poutine fries were delicious, and a terrific beer selection. A little pricey, but well worth it. Try the Verhaeghe Barbe Ruby Fruit Beer · 7.7% · Sint-Dierikserf. Great cherry flavor!

Reviewed April 20, 2018

A small hole in the wall, this place is not for the claustrophobic. The quality at this place was fantastic though. I had "the Best of the Wurst" Which had three types of sausage along with some sort of beer based sauerkraut, pretzel bread and hot potato salad. It was really delicious and a very unique take.

I also had their "Brunch Burger" which was really good, cooked to order and more than enough food.
Their beer selection isn't monstrous, is more than adequately sized, with nice selections both local and international. (Don't come in here looking for a bud light)

Overall a great experience, would return!