All reviews front desk room was clean indoor pool complimentary breakfast next morning fitness center great place to stay off the highway other hotels waffles cookies would stay here again fresh fruit nice stay staff was friendly the breakfast area parking lot
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We needed a safe and pleasant place to stay near a family wedding. This was it. Check in was simple, room was lovely and extremely comfortable. Staff were efficient and competent. The check out procedure was simple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonFishkill, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate the positive feedback. Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I visited on September 2018 for 3 days. The hotel & the staff were great ! My family and I totally enjoyed our stay it was worth it , everything was excellent! I would definitely recommend & return back to this particular hotel !!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonFishkill, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay!!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

My husband and I (Silver Hilton Honors members) stayed here 1 night over Labor Day weekend; the location (at the junction of two highways) was very convenient for visiting Lyndhurst and Kykuit that day. Our guest room was extremely clean, with all-new fixtures and décor items (it could use an additional wall light fixture or two, though, as it was a bit dark when the shade is closed). Happily for us, our room had a mini-fridge and microwave, and our bed’s mattress/linens were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was quite sufficient, and all staff members we encountered were pleasant and efficient.

We had two issues with our guest room (#419): (1) Our a/c did not work as well as we would have liked; the thermostat control cut off at a certain setting and would not go lower. (We prefer a cool room when we are sleeping; that day was quite hot, too.) (2) The room I had pre-booked online was described as having a tub in the bathroom, but our room had a shower stall. When I asked about this at check-out, I was told that following the recent renovations, only rooms with double beds have tubs. However, even as of today, the hotel’s website is still showing the “1 KING STUDY W/ SOFABED” that we booked as having a tub (in both the description and room photos). That should be corrected ASAP so that guests will get the room they desire/book! (As it happened, I very much disliked the walk-in shower stall with its glass half-wall, since it was a bit slippery and did not include a safety bar. When given a choice, I always select tub over shower stall, which I thought I was doing when making our reservation.)

Overall, though, our stay was pleasant and facilitated a nice day in the lovely Hudson River Valley!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
HamptonFishkill, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We do thank you for the feed back on the website as well as the A/C unit. We are looking into it. With the new renovation is also a renovation for the website! Thank you again for being a loyal Hilton Honors member! Next time you come to the Fishkill area, we will be happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Hotel was clean, comfortable (could have used another pillow), staff were super friendly and helpful with suggestions for the area. The town of Fishlill was clean and quaint. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonFishkill, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I also see you are a Hilton Honors member thank you for your loyalty! Next time you come to the Fishkill area, we will be happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Had a lovely stay here over Labor Day weekend while I was in town for my sister's wedding. The hotel was very clean and well-maintained and the staff were all friendly and helpful. Only complaint is the shower water pressure was really low, but I didn't bring it up with staff while there, so I can't really blame them.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Next time you come to the Fishkill area, we will be happy to welcome you back.