River Run Bed & Breakfast(Fleischmanns)(Great Value!)
US$89
Starlite Motel(Big Indian)(Great Value!)
US$145
Cold Spring Lodge(Big Indian)
US$173
US$127
Black Bear Lodge(Prattsville)
US$89
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$130
Breezy Hill Inn(Fleischmanns)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 5, 2016

We've stayed at many motels/hotels over the years, & I've seen some less than adequate establishments but this one took the cake. In short what this place needs is a bulldozer. This place might work if they charge hourly rates, & that would still be iffy. Old, moldy, an a electrical nightmare. I saw a full size refrigerator w/ the ground pin pulled out so they could plug it into a household extension cord. Switches on lights didn't work. Burn holes in the bed quilts. Our party rented 3 rooms but we never stayed in them. Bottom line you would have to pay me a lot more than the room costs to stay there. Word to the wise, don't believe the pictures they advertise.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2015

This motel is ancient, and moldy. Having just spent 2 nights there, I will NEVER stay there again. I believe this motel got flooded out during hurricane Irene and it was never repaired properly. The moldy smell was so awful I had to open all of the windows and go to the towns "supermarket" and buy 2 air fresheners just to be able to stand it for the 2 nights I stayed. When I entered the room, the smell was overwhelming, overuse of industrial cleaning fluids trying to cover up the underlying moldy smell. There was mold literally caulked into the bathroom sink perimeter. The bedding was so cheap that the "comforter" wouldn't even stay on the bed, kept sliding right off. My son took a shower and when he came out, it set off the smoke alarm that would then not go off again. I had to take it off the ceiling and take it to the office. Since when does a shower set off a smoke alarm??? They said they would replace it, and they never did for the remainder of my stay there. When I booked the room, they said it would be an efficiency, with dishes, pots pans utensils, etc. Ummmm NO. There was a coffee pot, and a toaster in a basket on top of the cupboards that looked like they hadnt been touched in years, and they stayed untouched by my hands as well. Ended up just buying cereal and milk for my son... at least the fridge appeared to work after I had to screw in the light bulb inside the fridge... really??!!
Then there are the flocks of Hasidic Jews. While I am not prejudice towards anyone, I certainly felt their prejudice towards me. Where I was placed was the 2nd to the last room on the back building that has a long narrow porch that serves all of these units. It seemed to me that the last 3 units were unoccupied when I arrived and we were placed with a "bumper" room between us and them. The first morning I got up and tried to access the wifi that they claimed is available. It's not accessible from inside the room, but if you go outside to the porch you can get it, but speeds are so slow it's just not even worth the effort. My son ate his breakfast cereal on the little table outside our room. That evening when we came back to the room, the table and chairs were gone... confiscated by the Hasidic Jews, as if the 4 sets of tables and chairs allotted to their rooms were not enough. I honestly felt it was a not so subtle message from the jews that they would rather not see me and my son enjoying any time on the porch where they would have to see us. They even teach their children to be rude to anyone who is not Hasidic. It's a shame really that anyone should feel like they are "too good" to be civil to others they come in contact with. We ALL live in this world and not one religion is any better than any other. If you value your lives, stop walking IN the streets in the middle of the night wearing your all black garbs! You are going to get run over. And for God's sake, dont push the baby stroller IN the ROAD as you are walking dressed in black in the street in the middle of the night. There ARE sidewalks, keep your babies safe on them, NOT in the roads.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank N E
Reviewed June 9, 2015

Quiet hotel in an even quieter town. Had the essentials but we found it odd that there was an unplugged full size fridge and no microwave. Free wifi, helpful staff, free cable. Good room for the low price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We have stayed many weekends during the summer at the Delaware. Although the rooms are old, we always found them to be clean and the grounds very well maintained. Their sizable swimming pool is clean and well maintainted. I would highly recommend the Delaware if you're looking for a quiet, serene, off the beaten path getaway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bessy r
Reviewed January 7, 2014

For some categories of skiers (especially 60+) Belleayre ski resort in state New York is very attractive due to plenty of easy and moderate difficulties trails. The good place to stay in that area is Delaware Court motel (Fleishmanns). First of all it is very close to mountain. Secondly it is not an expensive, but has very satisfactory service. Motel has not only different rooms, but also one and two bedrooms cabins, which is very convenience for big companies.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends