All reviews club floor spg gold new york lounge access nice hotel bit dated starbucks coffee hotel restaurant free shuttle fast food subway stop times square dim sum car service downtown flushing enjoyed my stay main street
Reviewed April 2, 2018

A very nice hotel in Flushing area. Probably the BEst, Can not be compared to the other hotels in the area, It is really one step ahead. Plenty of options, well located, room size is big. If you are willing to pay more then this is the place for you to stay.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank sixtourrutia
Carolina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear sixtourrutia,

Thank you for posting such an endorsing review. It is comments like this that motivates our team to work hard in creating lasting impressions in our guests. I'm very happy you enjoyed our location, service and accommodations

We hope we get the pleasure to have you as our guest again soon.Thank you for choosing the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We ended up here at the last minute when another hotel booking fell through. The staff were exemplary, gave out a map and directions, access to a very good club lounge for snacks and breakfast. Room is larger than a typical nyc room and although a bit outdated was functional on every level. Would recommend for short stays. Times Square 30minures away by subway, very easy to navigate.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sophie_12341369
Carolina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Sophie_12341369,

Thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our service and location. To read that your interactions with the team were exemplary, validates their hard work and efforts to create a memorable experience to all of our guests.

I hope we get the pleasure to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night prior to my flight out of LGA. The room was quite clean spacious for being in NYC,however, the bathroom was rundown. My room was near the elevators and I heard “dinging” all night which was unpleasant. Check in and out was quick and easy.
The shuttle to the airport was right on the hour and upon return I only had a 20 minute wait at the airport.
Parking was very easy, quick, and I felt my car was safe in their garage.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Carolina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Stephanie G,

Thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. While I am pleased to hear you found our service prompt and our rooms spacious, I'm sorry to hear that your stay did not meet all of your expectations.

We appreciate your feedback and do hope that we have an opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Have mentally prepare for having a hard time to sleep in this hotel. Noisy music coming through the wall from the ballroom until midnight. The hotel staffs did not want to do anything about it. Also, the rooms and toilets are nasty. Terrible cleanness! Poor Wi-Fi connection. Poor maintenances! Disappointing and useless staffs. The worst hotel experience ever!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2018
Carolina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear Lei F,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is regrettable that your recent stay with us was less than satisfactory. Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences that you experienced. All of your feedback is appreciated and it will be included in our review process as we continually strive to improve our services. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly to get more details of what occurred so specifics can be addressed with the respective teams in an effort to prevent similar issues from reoccurring. You can reach us at hotelmanager@sheratonlaguardia.com

Reviewed February 17, 2018

I fly in and out of LaGuardia airport on multiple occasions and always love this little hotel in Flushing as my home base. Being Starwood gold member they always read me like a welcomed return guest. The rooms are what you would expect from me Sheridan they have a very nice lounge with a decent breakfast included. If you love Oriental food you merely have to walk out the door for literally hundreds of choices. I have never been disappointed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charles B
Carolina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Charles B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. The Sheraton LaGuardia East team takes a lot of pride in making our guests feel at home and your comments are a testament of their efforts. We hope we can continue delivering the best service in all of our future interactions and you get to enjoy our accommodations and location every time.

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to having you stay with us again.