All reviews erie canal ensuite bath place to stay stayed here cooperstown hosts tv
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Mellisa's reviews are exemplary and, after this weekend, there is no doubt in my mind why. A) I was greated with a smile and an offer of help to my room. The room I was showed to was decorated with style and hard work over time. Antique/ local craft make bed... rustic decoration (There was a real Bearskin on the truck, for Pete's sake. So cool.) B) All the amenities. Wifi, hot/pristene shower, tv, and I don't know if I was spoiled or not, but a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies. :) C) The owners have a firm grap of the area and helped me with suggestions for dining and laundry. After chatting with them, I found that quite a bit of their company is folks biking the Erie trail (as I was.) so the added experience of dealing with bikes, bike baggage and and people with a little road dust on them was comforting. D) Breakfast?! What can I say? Fantastic fresh muffins with fruit salad and Tuscany Eggs. All fresh, all the butters and jellies were either local amish or home made. Pardon the french but it was so damned good. Thank you Mellisa for a great stay... and to all who plan on staying, it isnt a night's lodging, its a welcome repast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

A White Rose B&B was our fourth night stay during our 264 mile ride from Rochester to Cohoes on the Heritage Trail. Our host suggested a local restaurant and made a reservation for us that at first seemed average and plain but the food was absolutely incredibly good. Cudo's for the reservation and restaurant suggestion. As for A White Rose the rooms were very clean and very well accommodating. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. As for the breakfast it was superb! Excellent B&B and I'd highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2017

The innkeepers were very kind and accommodating to our bicycle group. We were able to clean and store our bikes after a rainy day on the trail. The inn was clean and comfortable. Melissa provided a hearty breakfast, at an early hour for our group. Thanks again for transporting a few of us to the restaurant for dinner!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2017

The place was very nice, the atmosphere quite and the grounds lovely. We stayed here during a bike trip. the room was great, and the bathroom was big and just as great. Great breakfast with good variety.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017

We just spent last weekend here. This is our second year in a row to stay at this B&B while we take an opera weekend at Glimmerglass in Cooperstown. It's a pleasant 30 minute ride to Glimmerglass. The hosts are friendly, gracious and accommodating. The property is well-kept. The breakfast is always a special treat. We stayed in the room with ensuite bath. Bed is very comfy. Good strong WiFi, TV and AC in the room. We'll be back again next year.

Room Tip: We recommend the suite if it's available.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple