1,516 results
All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean rooms are small would stay here again great place to stay finger lakes area convenient location we've stayed seneca lake pillows cleanliness drawers microwave ny wedding wineries
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Having no specific plan for the day, no idea what city or even state me and my dad would stay in, we chose Seneca Lake and Geneva, New York. Then, as we arrived later in the day, we set out to find a place to stay on a Friday night in a summer resort town. Options were limited but I am glad we chose the Microtel. It was a really great last minute option. However, now that I know the place, on my next trip to the area, I will definitely set up a reservation well in advance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
gmgeneva, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to see you enjoyed your visit with us and will be returning in the future. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 1, 2018

The hotel itself is nice but as expected the rooms are quite small. I wouldn't want to have to stay for more than a night. Breakfast is adequate;enough choices to fill everyone up for the road. We stayed two nights but on separate occasions - beginning and returning on a trip. On the first stay the water for the shower did not get hot enough for my comfort. On the second stay the water temperatures were fine but our bathroom was not completely cleaned. There were no clean towels - just one used one hanging on a hook. The front desk gave us clean towels and apologized but someone did not do their job completely.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments about your recent stay. We apologize for the concern with our water temperature. We have repaired the concern with our hot water tank to ensure that this is not a concern again in the future. I am happy to know that our front desk staff was able to accommodate you and we are working with our housekeeping team to improve these concerns. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised with how wonderful our stay was. The hotel was in a great location and was clean and spacious. We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful receptionist and the ease of check was great especially after a long day of driving. Fresh cookies were placed out for guests with lemon water available at all times. The breakfast was continental but sufficient and I was pleasant surprised to see gluten free muffins available. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and will definitely return if we visit the area in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a great review of our hotel located in the beautiful Finger Lakes! I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and will be back to visit again. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We were travelling with our dog and wanted a nice spot between NYC and Niagara Falls to spend the night. This fit the bill perfectly. Very reasonable price, clean, nice look. Compact in size but it had everything we needed. Breakfast included was not elaborate, but nice as a bonus..We also loved the historic character of the nearby downtown and the fantastic wildlife refuge nearby. Only negative was that we could hear the tv of the next room at night.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you so much for your comments! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy and explore the Finger Lakes region and downtown Geneva. We have everything you need for a great overnight's stay and we're delighted that you had a great time. We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We highly recommend this place while in the Finger Lakes region. Conveniently located adjacent to the main Routes 5 and 20. Visible from the busy road, but back far enough in a quiet, attractive setting. Within walking distance of restaurants and stores in a safe area. Hotel lobby and public areas are modern, clean and welcoming. Every staff member we encountered gave us a warm greeting and asked if we needed anything. The rooms were beautifully decorated and impeccably clean. Having worked in the hospitality industry for two decades, I know what to "look for", and cound not find anything wrong about this property. I would highly recommend it and will not hesitate staying here in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Adele,

What a phenomenal review!! We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and even better, that everything was perfect!! We work very hard to maintain a cleanly and friendly environment at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Geneva! We can't wait to see you again!!