“Great smoked brisket sandwich”
Review of Beef & Brew

Beef & Brew
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2017

The servers were very friendly and attentive, but it took quite a while for the food to come out. But I thoroughly enjoyed the smoked brisket sandwich. It was delicious. The brisket was served as one thicker slice, not overly generous, unfortunately. I wasn't sure I was going to like the chimichurra sauce so I ordered it on the side plus horseradish sauce. I ended up putting both sauces on it. Even the bun was great, nicely grilled.

We sat out on the patio, which was completely covered with grapevines. Very charming.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

This dinner spot was recommended by the staff at our hotel. It was a great choice. Themed like a rustic 1800's tavern. The pot roast sandwich and the beef and cheddar sandwiches were both great. The homemade applesauce was like warm apple pie filling.... mmmm! and the garlic smashed potatoes were also great.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The brisket sandwich is the best sandwich I've had in traveling around the country! Might come back just for that!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

At the recommendation of some fellow travelers, the family gathered here for dinner. I know you've heard other places having the best beef sandwiches, but they'd be wrong. This place, by far, blows away the competition! With friendly and funny staff, you'll love the whole dining experience. There's a lot on the menu, but you have to try one of their beef sandwiches! We'll be going back before we head home!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Middle age theme, we were in the courtyard which is ivy covered.
their brisket and prime rib are excellent.