All reviews waffles room was clean waffle maker continental breakfast front desk clerk stay there again fresh fruit nice stay finger lakes wine country seneca lake vijay motel cereal microwave ny wineries
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

No one at the front desk for either check in or check out. Had to wait each time. Very dated decor and tiny room. Queen beds are actually full size. Breakfast was a joke. Nothing hot and only bread, cereal and yogurt. Coffee was awful.
Unless you get a rate less than three figures, my advice is to stay elsewhere. Truly a 2 star place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2018

It was our second time staying at this hotel. I think we will look elsewhere next time. The hotel appeared run down and in need of a renovation. The hall smelled like smoke, the breakfast area was not maintained, and everything looked worn.
Last time we had a microwave in our room, but this time there wasn't one, but there was a mini-fridge. There was a lot of bulky unnecessary furniture in the room.
The staff were friendly enough - the service was fine, it was just the hotel being due for a refresh.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2018

The rooms are very small and the furniture is too large for the room. The breakfast is less than exceptional. I expected more. We were disappointed there was no swimming pool. We had to ask for towels for our room. The check out clerk was more knowledgeable than the check in clerk.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

It was a nice clean place with a friendly staff. The room was very clean and the price was right. We were traveling with our dog and there was a nice area out back where he could walk. Would definitely stay there again the next time we are in the area

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
daysinngeneva, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Geneva/Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for your review of the Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay including hotel and room cleanliness, customer service, and price. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

This is really more of a motel experience, which isn't great considering the price. There is no elevator, and I was on the second floor, so I had to lug a heavy suitcase up two flights of stairs. My key did not work, so I had to leave my suitcase in front of my door and run down the stairs to the front desk, worrying that someone would take my suitcase. I was given new keys, and they didn't work either. I had to run back down again; this time the receptionist got new keys and came up to the room with me. The breakfast is okay, but just carbs mostly - no eggs or bacon or sausage; just oatmeal, cereal, toast, waffles, yogurt, fruit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. Next time, please feel free to request a first floor room or assistance with your luggage; we are happy to help. Also, our extreme apologies about the inconvenience with your room key. Thank you.