“Stopped in for an early dinner”
Review of Main Moon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Main Moon
Ranked #45 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Main Moon is a small restaurant with few seating options but certainly does not skimp on portion sizes and flavor of their food. I ordered a combination plate - Hunan chicken with pork fried rice and an egg roll - and although the rice was dry, the Hunan chicken was just spicy enough to satisfy my taste and full of fresh vegetables. I would recommend Main Moon for takeout or delivery.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Great menu super large portions!! They delivered to our In and we had a great dinner in our suite! The general Taos chicken was the best I ever had!! My husband loved the tomato beef!!

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Have gotten delivery several times and never disappointed. Always hot and delicious. We like the crab ragoons, hot & sour soup, garlic chicken, and sweet & sour chicken. Lots of specials, lunch and dinner. Cheap prices

Reviewed September 13, 2016

great menu of choices that you desire and local, small area to eat there and pick up or delivery services

Reviewed December 29, 2015

I eat Chinese all the time! I like to try different places but no other compares to Main Moon! Everything I order is excellent tasting and fresh!