2,831 results
All reviews beachfront villa half board our honeymoon beach front grann kaz outdoor shower beautiful island cafe dauban private pool kids club main island creole restaurant special thanks main restaurant indian ocean boat transfer happy hour
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We just returned from an outstanding vacation at Hilton Labriz on the beautiful island of Silhouette. The place is absolutely magical, my husband and I are seasoned travelers and have been to many beautiful places including The Maldives and Bora Bora in Tahiti but this island took our breath away. The resort was extraordinary as well. We stayed in The Sanctuary villa, perfect in every way, with all the amenities that you would need.and very private, villa 305 worth mentioning. Service was top Notch. Our room attendant Abdul was amazing, always making sure that we were well taken care of, as well as surprising us with daily treats. The food was also very good, we only ate at Cafe Duvan since this was buffet style with a different theme every night, it's also very casual no need to dress up; which is what we like. The service here at the restaurant was excellent as well, by the third night the waiters already knew our seating preference and our choice of drinks. We chose the half board and this worked for us. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and very good. I must mentioned that I had read several negative reviews about the resort not leaving enough bottles of drinking water at the rooms, well we never experience this for all we had to do was ask for more and it was replenished without any extra charge. The spa is definitely worth visiting, we went for a couples massage which was one of the best massages we have ever had, and we go to destination spas very often. We could not fault the resort in any way, it definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you Hilton Labriz for an unforgetable vacation!

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank VivianAlex
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this resort during Easter week. The hotel picked us up at the airport and drove us to the boat dock. We were checked in while waiting for the boat to depart. Refreshments were served in this comfortable ( lots of seating) dock with a great view of the ocean. The resort is about a 45 minute boat ride from the main island.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by staff with a welcome banner. We rode a golf cart and were shown around the property before heading to our villa.
Our beach front villa is spacious with an indoor and outdoor shower. It is clean and well maintained. The bed faces the ocean- awesome view! We are only a few steps from the ocean. The water is warm and crystal clear. Beach is clean. The resort is fully booked, yet the beach is not crowded. There are multiple restaurants on the property. We opted for the half board- buffet breakfast plus dinner. One important note- make your dinner reservations for your entire stay as soon as you arrive.
There are daily activities including tennis, ping pong and snorkeling. The resort offers a wide range of activities plus a full service spa.
Food quality in the restaurants are very good. Service is excellent. Staff are friendly, polite and accommodating. The property is clean and well maintained. We highly recommend this resort if you're looking for a carefree getaway.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank charlieo122
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Beautiful resort and lived up to all I expected of first rate resort. The wonderful staff upgraded us to a ocean view bungalow. I belong to Hilton Honors and I will always try to stay with Hilton as membership definitely has its privileges. The various restaurants were super and food was very good. Pricey, however. However, the complimentary breakfasts for a family of 4 helped keep costs down somewhat. Really super hiking for both non-hikers like me, but more challenging trails available for the more adventuresome for young folks such as my daughter. If you are looking for great snorkelling, you are better off with Conrad Maldives and Conrad Bora Bora. But for a fantastic location to enjoy an exquisite scenery and time with you loved ones, this Hilton is highly recommended.

Room tip: Ocean view is well worth it as you will have direct access to beach.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marie3328
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I returned to this island after 7 years. At that time I liked it and everything was perfect, I did not expect the equipment to grow older and more or less nothing to change. Toilets in restaurants are really repulsive, they generally remember the equipment for many years. As for the rooms, we chose a villa with a private swimming pool that was really nice, but the equipment was full of dust and smudge, the room was never good enough to be cleaned up and the waste was clogged 3 times. Two rooms were really nice, their equipment is timeless. The curtains were full of dust and mosquitoes too. But what I have to say is that it really cooks here. The staff except the Europeans were extremely kind and they were doing everything perfectly. I would like to praise Udhay and Ewan from gardening - that's really a golden man. I'm very sorry but I wanted to write an objective review of hotel amenities for people who like cleanliness. The island is so beautiful that it's worth visiting, I think it's really the prettiest place in all of Seychelles. I recommend a trip to the jungle and on the other side to the island. I'd like to add that the spa was very nice and the massage was one of the best I had ever experienced.I was happy that bicycles were available in the room.

Room tip: garden villa with private pool
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018

My husband and I visited the resort for our honeymoon in July 2017 and absolutely loved it! Overall would recommend for honeymooners looking to relax and for a beautiful location.

Accommodation: We were in a beachfront villa with pool, which I would highly recommend - absolutely beautiful views and accommodation. Perhaps not as private as a hillside villa, but it was still very private - greenery shades your area from the beach so we had no problem with that. It seemed like the hotel was fully booked, but it never felt like that to us, as the villa and grounds/beach are so spacious that we never felt crowded.

Service: Excellent service from the staff, from housekeeping to concierge to spa to restaurants! The restaurant staff was sometimes a bit over-enthusiastic (we tend to prefer a bit more hands-off), but were helpful and pleasant.

Food: We did half-board and found that to be sufficient. The main buffet restaurant is Dauban and we found there to be enough varied and good options. We loved the Indian night and the Creole night - excellent food! We went to the Asian restaurant once, which was okay - and had a picnic lunch another day, also good, but nothing particularly exceptional.

Costs: In general, it's quite pricey, but we found it worth it, and also found ways to reduce unnecessary costs (based on previous reviews). We did half-board which was perfect for us - we only needed two meals a day anyways, and then mostly went to the breakfast and dinner buffets (which are already covered by the half-board). We also brought with us big bottles of water bought at a store near the ferry station on the main island (we asked our taxi driver to take us to one) - and this was great as we saved the costs of extra water in the hotel (which is needed when the weather is so hot, and can get expensive). We also brought some alcohol to drink in our room, which also saved us the (quite high) costs of room service or restaurant prices. I understand that costs are high at the resort as they have to bring everything there - and there are some easy ways around it if that bothers you.
We also found it odd that the cost of the transport to the hotel isn't included - the only way to get there is with transportation provided by the hotel (boat or helicopter), so it's very strange this isn't already included in the price somehow!

Generally, though, we loved this hotel and hope to come back someday for our anniversary!

Room tip: Beachside villa with its own pool is absolutely worth it and gorgeous.
Date of stay: July 2017