All reviews mini fridge large bedroom excellent value tourist hotels stayed for one night suite ac
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

I have been in this hotel for one night and i was amazed how beautifull it is. The staff is very nice, room was very clean and I had a realy nice night in it. Nice feature is pool that is open over the night so it is nice to be in the pool in the middle of the desert and in dark, to see all the stars. Very nice experience over all. It is good for romantic getaways also.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2015

I took an excursion to Sahara on June 5' 2015. I stayed overnight in El Mouradi after Sahara tour. My check in was so fast. The room was so nice and clean. Fully furnished with room amenities. I love the room.Traditional buffet dinner was so deliciroom.Staff are friendly. I had a good rest to continue to touzur. Love it!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2014

Me and my girlfriend stay in this hotel one night when we travel around Tunisia and Algeria this summer. Hotel is really nice with reception that can always help you with information. Douz is sand and small town in middle of desert but you can do a lot different stuff. We choose riding with camel to Sahara, than action with buggy on sand pile...and other. You have at least 1 or 2 day different activities around. Reception is nice like Tunisian 1001 stories. Room was big, clean with marble. Towels and shampoo around. The best was in the evening when sand storm hit us..stuff members said that something like that in that time of year..really rare. Hotel have nice pool that you can use it till morning.Swimming in pool and above hotel is sand storm..the best. Pool is in the middle of the hotel under the sky..Hotel food is really good with a wide selection. So for me very good stay..sad only for one night. But I will be back next time.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same. So door looks on the middle of the hotel where is pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IanNow2014
Reviewed October 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a 2 day trip from Sousse. We were quite surprised to find this beautiful hotel next to the desert - our rooms were big and luxurious. Dinner was a buffet with soups, meat and desserts. Though it was only a one night stay we got a very good impression.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2014

Can't say I liked this hotel. I was tired of day-long bustrip and seeing the hotel was a joy, but the room didn't stant up to 4 stars - it had a air conditioner, but it didn't cool our room. My room was nr 144, lucky that I wasn't there at daytime, the view from windows wasn't nice. Unfortunately it was too dark to go swimming, but pool seemed nice.
In my opininon they gave to our group of one-nighters less than standard rooms.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family