Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
SAVE US$12
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Trip.comUS$105
All reviews bagged breakfast room was clean stayed here front desk elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2020 via mobile

We spent one night and it was a pleasant stay. The hotel was clean and followed the COVID protocols. I had one issue in my room and Zoe, who was extremely busy working alone on a fully booked hotel, took care of our problem. She was very helpful and kind.

The hotel provided a bagged breakfast which was great because we were on the run.

I would definitely stay here again. The staff was attentive and responsive.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GothamPOP
Reviewed August 24, 2020

My family of 3 stayed here for a weekend getaway from city-life. The hotel is immaculately kept. The entire staff was friendly and beyond helpful. The pool area is nicely kept and everyone was respecting the social-distancing mandates. The town of Goshen is small and quaint but with great restaurants - Delancey's & Kraft 47 was our go-to. Thank you for an amazing, stress free, relaxing weekend. We are already planning a trip back.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 22, 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed myself at the Fairfield Inn. Margaret was so accommodating and so lovely. The Pool was nice and clean, the gym was nice also. Nice little getaway from the City. I will definitely be Back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alicia McDonnell, Other at Fairfield Inn & Suites Goshen Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2020

Dear Kenya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass along your kind words to Margaret as well as the rest of our team!

We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Goshen!

Reviewed July 20, 2020

My wife & I went for a weekend away from city-life. The pool was gorgeous and outdoors & had amazing weather. Margaret, their director of sales was also super helpful in guiding us to a hard cider apple orchard, as well as some fun hikes!! We loved our time there. The staff was so welcoming, helpful and flexible.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Joe!

We value the time you took to write such a lovely review!
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.
I will pass along your kind words to margaret and our whole team!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2020 via mobile

As I was just about to start writing this review...I received a call from the front desk that the water would be shut off for up to 5 hours!! With no apology or explanation. The room itself is nice. Great shower. We had a small suite. There are some poorly designed things... for example there is no separation at all between the rooms if the suite. For some strange reason the light for the bathroom is outside the bathroom.I found 2 small holes in the curtain. There is a fridge and microwave but no Keurig. The hotel is near the highway but not right on top of it.......I took off a full star because of the water isdue

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kate Clark, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Goshen Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2020

TREK39,
Thank you for your review of our newly renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites. We deeply apologize about the water being shut off, luckily it was rectified very quickly and was one time occasion. Front desk should of notified everyone at check, so I apologize if you were not notified. We appreciate all of your feedback and hope you will stay with us again next time you are in the area. If you do stay with us, we offer another type of suite that has 2 separate rooms with a door in between these rooms. It is called a one bedroom suite.
Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you in the future!