See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I'm visiting from out of state for a couple weeks, so needed a place to rent weekly and got a great price here. The owner is a young, energetic blue-collar family man, with a drive for business investments. First let me say that "Kenny" is no longer in room 19 (I don't know Kenny - never met Kenny.), there's a nice couple there staying for a couple weeks as well. (I'm next door to 19) I believe the motel is a combination of "apartments" and "motel rooms." I have a full-size fridge, gas stove, sink, full bathroom, bed, tv, dresser, table and chairs. There were no sign of bugs or rodents anywhere. I checked a lot of rates, and this was the best rate, and the room is definitely in much better shape than some low-rate motels on Niagara Falls Blvd. (Many of those are just down right disgusting.) The rooms have older furniture (which I personally like), but I've seen other rooms with newer furniture. The doors and floors are pretty new. Bathroom and carpet are not gross. There's an air conditioner. Curtains are not torn. Personally, I think the rooms need some color, but I'm pretty sure he plans on painting. Wifi is included. (At the Motel 6 it was extra for wifi.). Better TV reception than the Motel 6. The bad? You can hear people and TV in next rooms. And I notice the after-smell of smoke tends to waft in and linger sometimes. Though I have to say noise is comparable to other low-rate motels. (Should I compare it to the more costly motels with a young girl practicing her trumpet at 7am in Virginia? Or the high school girls running through the halls in New York? This isn't that bad. But people do walk and talk.) I'm writing this review so you are not dissuaded from calling because of the "Kenny" review. I have successfully slept through the night here. I briefly encountered a couple people who live here and they were polite and non-intrusive. So, compared to other low-cost motels, this one is "very good." I don't think you should expect amenities though, but I can't say for sure. But if you need a place to stay for an extended stay, and you know what to expect in a low-cost motel, you will be pleased with your stay here. The location is great too. Very close to beach, state parks, kayaking & canoe launches, and a short drive to Niagara Falls or downtown Buffalo. (Just stay off the bridge during rush hour!) You can walk to Burger King, Wendy's, a hot dog place and Tim Hortons (yay!) from here. When I pulled in the parking lot to look at the place, I almost turned around and said forget, but I'm glad I went in cause I got a great deal!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank fivekitten
Reviewed October 8, 2007

spent a night in room and all i could here was the old man named ken screeming for no reason in the middle of the night and all up and down the hotel hallway i will never spend another night in the motel with all the people that live there and if you do stay away from room 19

Date of stay: October 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank tormentedsoul84