All reviews bagels continental breakfast middle of town shelter island within walking distance north fork post office spacious rooms great shower head shower hotel is immaculate lemon water floor room frette towels small pool third floor perfect location
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the Harborfront Inn. Everything was clean, comfortable, and beautiful. The staff was kind and always ready to help. I loved the location right by Greenport’s harbor and an easy walk to great restaurants. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Tyler B
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

After 30 hours travelling from Australia, the Harborfront Inn is the perfect place to relax, unwind, deal with jet lag and in a perfect location to enjoy beautiful Greenport and its historic harbor.

The Harborfront Inn team provide a warm welcome that makes you feel right at home. From the 5-head shower to the luxury rooms to die for, especially the ‘cloud like’ beds, this is a place not to be missed when visiting the North Fork.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chelleinoz
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

I found the Harborfront through an online search and I absolutely made the right choice. My boyfriend and I visited the Harborfront in March and did a weekend package to celebrate my birthday. The weekend pacakge included a two day stay, treats from local shops, and a complementary wine tasting for both of us. The room was spacious, clean, and beautiful and we had a balcony overlooking the pool and the harbor. The hotel staff even gave us a free bottle of wine from the Kontokosta winery to celebrate my birthday! The location of the Harborfront was also perfect- right in the heart of Greenport. We were in walking distance to all of the shops, bars, and restaurants including some of our favorites: Noah’s (right across the street), Crazy Beans, and even the Greenport Harbor Brewery. We had an exceptional weekend stay and we’re already planning our next visit back to the Harborfront!

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank beewhite31
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. Staff was great and we got upgraded to a harbor view room. Room is beautiful and the beds are very comfortable. Bathroom was very nice with a unique shower with multi spray heads.

Hotel is right in town and you can walk everywhere. It is very nice to park the car and not have to worry about it

This was our first stay and We will come back

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank TomA20160802
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We have stayed at the Harborfront Inn before and returned because we loved it.The location is perfect for seeing all the wineries and other spots on the East End of New York's North Fork. Our room overlooked the charming harbor, the bed was so comfortable, the amenities all there. We even loved the shower with all its jets. The rooms are spacious and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Even the breakfast was nice. If you're looking for simply luxury, Harborfront's the one.

Room tip: I keep saying it was quiet but there were kids playing at the breakfast time.
Date of stay: March 2018