The Twilight Lodge(Haines Falls)
US$75
  • Free Internet
Villa Vosilla(Tannersville)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$140
Winter Clove Inn(Round Top)
US$240
US$185
US$157
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

All reviewshunter mountainwhirlpool tubbreakfast was deliciousmaine coonhighly recommend this b bgreat wrap around porchsitting roomrooms are beautifulcommon areasa wonderful staygreat hikingroom was spaciousfireplacetannersvillecatskillprivacybedding
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The Rosehaven was very clean and very homey. We stayed in room #3 which was very spacious and clean. Kelly and her husband were really nice and helpful in directing us where to hike. Breakfast was delicious both days, although it was a bit early... would be nice if they had a longer breakfast time frame than 8:30-9:30. The whole house was extremely quiet.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kh83
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This was my boyfriend and I's first trip to a bed and breakfast together (my first time ever, too) and we LOVED it. We needed a quick getaway from NYC and we couldn't have asked for anything more - beautiful, clean home, perfect room to really relax, quiet... I recommend bringing a bottle of wine (they have glasses you can use), some bubbles, and relaxing music.

Kelly was very helpful giving us dinner recommendations and directions to different hiking options. Her breakfast was delicious and just what we needed before a day filled with hiking. I commented how great the mattress was and she even disclosed where she got it from!

We are definately going back!

Room Tip: Loved room 4 (only one we've been in) - super quiet, fireplace (works by turning on a switch!), whirlpool in bathroom, super comfortable bed
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2011

9/10 - 16/10 was a delightful week spent in this beautiful B&B with gracious hosts who shared their knowledge of the area abundantly. Breakfasts around a family table where a delight with dietary needs catered for with minimum fuss. Kelly is a very thoughtful hostess who takes care of little details that make guests feel special. I would stay nowhere else when I visit the area again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Elseline
Reviewed September 21, 2011

My husband and I went away for a quick weekend getaway over a three day weekend, we had spoken with Kelly a few times before coming up and were really excited-- and when got there we found the place was very charming. The view and scenery and mountains were very calming and relaxing, the rooms were clean and very well done and decorated and the beds and linens very clean and comfortable....

The drive into the main part of town is less than five minutes, and there were lots of great places to eat, or have a drink, and lots to do nearby.

Only critique- the in room mini fridges have complimentary beverages- ONLY SODA. No bottled water, no pitchers of water left out at the coffee station. We drink lots of water a day, and had to run out to the market and stock up. At the price for the room for a weekend, it should have been there, with out having to ask for glass of iced water. Also, you have to be down for breakfast early; its served between 830am-930 am only. Kelly makes fantastic breakfasts, but it is whatever she has prepared for the morning- no choices.

Walked into CURRANS restaurant- DO NOT GO! No where does it suggest to make reservations- snarky bar tender yelled out to ask if we had reservations (no maitre d or hostess- I mean where does the bartender act as hostess- while still behind the bar??) . I was immediately put off by her tone and demeanor. She said the best she could was 830pm that night (it was 7 pm). Would not have been so bad, but she didnt offer us a seat at the bar, or one of the tables on the bar side? So rude. Walked out, calmly (although I was dying to tell her off) and went down the street to a fantastic restaurant, and was SO GLAD WE DID!!

Room Tip: We had the room with the balcony and enjoyed the view and nature while we drank our wine. Very nice!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Rosehaven Inn for a romantic getaway in the Catskills. We had a great experience. Our room was clean and nicely decorated, with a whirlpool bath and a small porch. The Rosehaven felt very homey, sort of like staying with your nice Aunt. The owner, Kelly, was extremely helpful in giving us advice on where to go in the area, and made us a nice breakfast in the morning. We also loved their old deaf golden retreiver Gandalf, and big maine coon Streak.

The Rosehaven was a little hard to find, but only because our GPS led us to the wrong side of the road. It's better to rely on the directions on the website.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple