See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2016

This big town on the Keuka Lake has 731 residents. We didn't stay there but lunch at the restaurant - a few restaurants all seem to be part of an inn. Two burgers and a Ruben and a Cuban panini. All basic and all good. The soup is pretty tasty.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2015

My wife and I have stayed at the Park Inn twice - most recently the July 4th weekend. It's a wonderful Inn and a great place to stay. I see some negative reviews here, and I don't understand. The Park Inn is not similar to a Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Suites - it's a classic real Inn with plenty of charm and history. If you are expecting a place like Holiday Inn Express, this is not it.
You simply cannot beat the location in the Keuka Lake area. It's right on the square and convenient to the lakefront park, plenty of restaurants and shops, and wineries. Both times we have stayed there we have enjoyed it. The rooms are small (but remember this is an Inn!), but impeccably clean. The decorations in the room have plenty of charm, and the staff could not have been more helpful. I can highly recommend the Park Inn (and we stayed in room #5).

Room tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any room at the Park Inn
Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank George T
Reviewed April 26, 2015

I can only speak for Room #5, the room we stayed in. Dark, unclean room that sloped to the outside of the building. Very small. Double bed... not much room, poor sleeping. I truly felt like I was staying in the creepy attic. And when I went outside the building I literally felt "free" and alive to have fresh air. I was so very disappointed in this B&B. It came recommended to me by my boss and seemed to have good reviews on TripAdvisor. Guess no one ever reviewed this room. TV was a 13" one. Now I know we were not there to watch TV but at night to unwind its nice to have at times. There was dust on the lamp, all the trim, the shower stall was barely 24" x 36". The shower liner was way to big for area and stuck to you while trying to shower. And don't turn in shower to quick you might bump the shower temperature control and been scalded or froze! Stains on the comforter and shams, which were on top of the bed pillows to sleep on! Did not smell fresh at all. Towels were big, but crunchy and rough. Dim lit bathroom due to what I thought was a bulb being out, but when I changed it with the bedroom lamp bulb it still did not work. I did not see any part of this B&B that was "clean" and therefore did not eat in their restaurant or bar area. They did offer breakfast with stay next door at the Crooked Lake Ice Cream Parlor they also owned (that is another review). Nothing special and out of sweet n low and creamers! Not impressed at all. The location was great, but there are other places to stay as well!

Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank lather66
Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food, excellent service, super prices. Best fish fry around. Awesome scampi with enough to take home for a second meal. Their chowder was really good too. Best place to go for a great, affordable meal in HPort.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank gc1174
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed for a weekend here in June for a wedding. This was one of the places where they reserved rooms, and we couldn't have been happier they did! It is a small, seemingly family run Inn right on the town square. I'd never been to Hammondsport and didn't appreciate how small the town was until we got there. It seems that anywhere you stay will be close to the lake and restaurants, but here you will also get a very spacious and well kept room. You also receive breakfast vouchers for the restaurant next door which they also own. The breakfast was delicious and you could go at any time. We really loved our stay here at this comfortable and relaxed location!

Date of stay: June 2014