“Hearty Pub Grub if you please”
Review of Gators Restaurant

Gators Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 November 2017

a nice little restaurant right on Main Street in Hampton Bays. The food was good, the ambiance OK and the wait staff was attentive. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I'm a local and this place is a favorite of locals. My cousin, who is a foodie, had the lamb chop dinner. 2 great lamb chops, salad, potato, vegetable for $18. She said they were great. I had terrific fish tacos that were, I forget...$13 or $15.
IF YOU WANT POSH "HAMPTONS", DON'T COME. Otherwise, this is a reliable, comfortable place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Gators is a typical pub with an ample bar and tables. The menu is typical with lots of appetizers, burgers, and other options. The table service tends to be a bit slow. A good option for a very leisurely lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Heard about Gators for quite sometime now and finally decided to go with the ladies at work! What a great time we had!. Spacious booths. Quick service. Great food. A definate try and a winner! I will be going back!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I wish I knew her name, our waitress had grown up in the town and could tell us where we wanted to go find a beach, etc. She was personality plus. The food was good for a relaxed atmosphere and hit the spot on a chilly November day. We were a group of seven, aged three to sixty three, and all were content. Thanks for a pleasant break in our day.