“Perfect for snacks.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #36 of 82 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

While my wife indulged in a shopping spree in Macy's, I repaired to Pinera for a midday snack. The food was good, the coffee was excellent & all served by courteous staff. I would recommend Pinera to anybody wishing to have a quick quality snack.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This was great when it first opened, since then it has good downhill in cleanliness and food quality. The sandwiches look like they are just thrown together, the place needs to be kept cleaner. The price is not worth it for what you get. Better places in town to eat with better food.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I love Panera, but this was a bit disappointing. We came in at 8:30 pm. We had the green goddess salad, and shared french onion soup. The avocado was hard. The salad looked just thrown together. At the end of the day the pastries were a bit stale. The counter service was good.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I went to the Hampton Bays store to make a purchase of hero rolls or whatever. In the showcase were three full loaves of bread which I am sure they would have sliced for me. I do know there tiny sandwiches and mouthful of soup cpntainers are good but it doesnot come cheap

Reviewed September 13, 2016

as expected. Hard to find one that does not measure up.Coffee and bagel and out the door. Good location near highway.