All reviews front desk white plains the concierge lounge guest parking separate building long walk restaurant bar housekeeping staff guest rooms indoor pool tennis courts mini fridge the entire staff off the highway parking lot fitness center new york
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff here always go over and beyond for their guest!! I love when I have layover here because they staff is so nice, happy hour is bomb, and the rooms are beyond comfortable! Irving was also nice enough to drop the crew off at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch!

2  Thank Robin R
Paradise817666, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Westchester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Robin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our TripAdvisor page. We are so happy to hear that our staff met your expectations. We are also delighted to learn that Irving goes above and beyond for you when you stay with us for work. We look forward to seeing you very soon again!

Best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was there on a weekend business trip and the staff was really nice and attentive. My partner and I decided to get some local food and Irving drove us to a local restaurant. If you have questions about local foods or places to hang out, Irving knows the way!

2  Thank Fernando_J_121838227

Hello Fernando,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted to learn that your overall stay was a positive experience and it was with the help of our staff. I will be sure to relay your message to Irving. It was our pleasure having you and we look forward to welcoming back whenever you return to Westchester for work.

Delighted,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Literally sounded like they were wet vacuuming the carpets outside my room all night. Zero sleep...which is the primary reason we stay in hotels, isn’t it?

Lukewarm reception upon check-in. Love it when they seem annoyed that you’ve not stayed at the property before and don’t know where the elevators are (over the river & through the woods, aka over the “bridge”).

Lobby was beautiful but hallways and rooms were dated. Not my favorite hotel in NY.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago and I was very pleased with my stay. The hotel staff was great, especially Irving. I wanted to take the train into the city and he was so kind to take me there. Irving offered great ideas of places to see and places to eat while I was there. When I got back from the city he was waiting to pick me up. Irving is the best!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank McKenzie E

Dear McKenzie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on our TripAdvisor page. Its great to here that irving made your stay a little more special. I will make sure to recognize him in your behalf. It was our pleasure having you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Delighted,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

He was so happy to be at work and very safe on the highway. He was just a joy to meet after my long day. He was very informative and happy to help. He was very helpful with my luggage and clearly he enjoyed his job.

2  Thank anchoredsouls2017
Paradise817666, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Westchester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments in our website. Our bellman Irving is great help, I am glad he was able to assist you, he is a happy camper here in our Renaissance Team. I will relay this comments to him. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back!

Best,