Comfort Inn & Suites
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$299
US$254
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$165
All reviewsfree breakfastbusiness roomquiet night's sleepwasher and dryerthe breakfast areaparking lotlovely roomgladly stay here againaccessible roomhave stayed here many timeshot breakfastlaundry roomhotel stayindoor poolrooms are largecheck in was easystayed nights
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Spent 4 nights here in whirlpool suite..everyone was especially nice.Room was nice and comfortable bed.Breakfast was very good also,will go back

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drmaurice69
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have stayed here many times while in the area for business. We used to stay at more expensive hotels in the area, but sooner or later we had problems at most of them, and even though they were national names with supposed great reputations, they weren’t worth it. We began staying here, and eventually this became out first choice in the area. The hotel is clean, and the staff is amazing. They always are accommodating and solve every problem right away. The same people have been here for years, so they know their business, and more importantly, they know their customers. There is free high speed internet (sorry, no wi-fi yet), and free continental breakfast, which has the usual stuff for this kind of hotel. Nothing to write home about, but it will feed you for the morning. The other thing that is great about this place is that there are several really good places to eat nearby, or within 10-15 minutes drive. Also, within 10-15 minutes drive are Metro North commuter rail stations, which get you to Grand Central Station in 45 minutes for only a few bucks. That can’t be beat if you want to visit the city. All in all, spending a week here, which we do periodically, is one of the more pleasant visits that we make in a year of a lot of travel.

Room Tip: Stay in the lower floor if you don't smoke.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank thegormandizer
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I was here in September 2011 for a business trip.
While the hotel itself was not bad, it is noisy.

The room door to the corridor needs extra sound isolation.
One can hear the conversations of people walking at the corridor.
Also the closing of the doors of other guest rooms was rather annoying when trying to sleep.

My room (at the ground floor) had a door to the next room, so if one is using two rooms, one can connect these two rooms.
That was one of the most noise pass thru devices.
I could follow the cell phone conversation of my neighbour.

The beds are ok and the bathroom is not small.
Wired Internet access in my room functioned great.

The breakfast room was a bit small.
Several times I took my breakfast and eat it at my room, because no free tables were available.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull.

I would like to give 2 suggestions to the management:
1. Make the breakfast room bigger.
2. Make work of the sound isolation in the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank pa3ddg
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I had a terrible stay at this hotel. The halls were filled with noisy yelling children
Into the early hours past midnight and I was unable to sleep
Also the room was non smoking and it smelled like smoke in the room and
It got worse as the night went on. I stayed on the third floor. The front desk refused to move my room and they did nothing about the noise. They also refused to make a reduction on my bill. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: if you want non smoking, don't let them give you the third floor, it is mixed and all rooms might as well be called smoking.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Caribe4Ever
Reviewed October 16, 2011

This is really a motel, but quite comfortable, spacious rooms which are well appointed. It had everything we needed, a good place for luggage, nice sitting area, very comfortable beds. The pillows were hard, but the triple sheeting was a nice touch. Housekeeping did a good job. We stayed two nights and it was a fairly convienent location, not far from Tarrytown and Sleepy Hallow. We found our way to Kikuit (Rockefeller's Family Home), Sunnyside (Washington Irving's Home), Union Church with the Chagall and Matisse windows and other local attractions. A GPS is very useful to find this location, as well as to navigate the windy roads of the area. Although we were at the front of the hotel it was very quiet. The evening reception was not friendly, but the day staff was helpful and the breakfast acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple