“Short stopover”

Butcher's Shop
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Fajara
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quality international restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and catering services, with a classic contemporary menu drawing flavors from all around the world. Come and enjoy our renowned food, accompanied by a relaxed, charming and sensual ambiance. GCCI 2011 RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR WINNER.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Settled here for a short break from the heat. Ordered one of hteir tropical drinks while my friend ordered a snack - one of their pancakes which I also sampled- very delicious. The service was quick and efficient, the place was cool and neat and not over crowded mid morning. Although on the main road- very quiet. Would certainly come back to sample the main menu.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We where invites to go here by Milli's tourgide and taxi service, huis name is Milli Janneh. A very Nice, good and experianst guide with a very good knowledge of the Gambia. We have had diner here end of march 2018 and is was a pleasand surprise. Beutiful place with very good personal and delicius rood. De card Hans a very good variété and proces are good also. We recommandeer Milli and this restaurant.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Visited twice for evening meals while in Kotu plus walked there once for lunch. Really good menu and attentive staff. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

we were a party 7 and from start to finish the staff were amazing .The atmosphere is very quiet with nice background music.The menu has great chices and they also have a specials board .One of my favourite places to eat ,bit more expensive but amazing meal

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I don’t care how many times I visit Gambia I have to stop here to have a few meals! The food is high end quality and the service exceptional. My fiancé and I always can count on the best romantic night out when we choose this restaurant. I can’t say enough about this place!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: February 2018