All reviewsbusiness tripnice hotelseparate tubnice bar areaclean roomsopen courtyardrecommend this hotelbusiness or pleasurenice amenitiesexcellent locationincluded breakfastcityqueretaroblvdtaxihighwaygym
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Nice hotel. Luxurious environment and friendly staff. Breakfast area close to pool. Room was on front side and very close to highway. Safe was not working. Toilet was not working.Maintenance not OK. Would find another place next time in Queretaro.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear boyh549, thank you very much for sharing your experience at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro. I am very sorry for the inconveniences you had with the maintenance conditions of your room; I assure you that we have reviewed this situation with the maintenance team and housekeeper to strengthen supervision and prevent this from happening again.

We hope to serve you again and I am at your service.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Very good Hotel, again I really had a very pleasant stay. My welcome at Fiesta Americana was very nice, fruits, cookies and a small bottle of red vine at the room when I arrived. Staff was always very nice and supportive. Very clean room and bathroom. Great breakfast menu and very nice bar.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 641bernds
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Dear 641bernds, thank you very much for writing a review about your experience at our hotel. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again and I am at your service to assist you personally.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Spent one night at hotel. They suggested I take a room on the executive floor where I could meet a client and do some work.
Became quite ill that night. Im the morning I was still very ill and asked for an extended checkout as my flight did not leave until 9pm that next night. I offered also to pay for the extra day even though I wasn't staying overnight.
The hotel said no room and I would have to leave. Even though I was violently ill. They gave me one hour to leave. They came to my door and took my things as they said they needed the room for someone else. This was only at 12pm in the day. They could not even grant me s couple of hours to try to clean myself up for traveling. Horrible management. I have never been treated so poorly while travelling. No one even asked how I was doing or showed any consent. Never staying again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Canadianmurrays
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Canadianmurrays, thank you for staying at our hotel. I regret your illness and the inconvenience you had because we informed you that we could not extend your checking out in the same room. As we explained, the room was already reserved and that is why we offered you the option of having the study attached or even a room on the 3rd floor; and in this way give you an option so that you could make the late check out. In the end we prefer not to bother you and leave you in the same room.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again and I am at your service.

Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 5 years and Always I get positively surprised by its service and quality. The staff at the front desk is prompt and kind. Food is of a verey high quality and you can Always enjoy the tipical mexican desayunos.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear G4830XEsimonea, thank you very much for writing a review about your experience at our hotel. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again and I am at your service to assist you personally.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

The positives:
- friendly staff
- clean
- comfortable, spacious room
- curtains completely block outside light
- restaurant though not atmospheric does serve excellent local food

To work on:
- the bath was topped with a marble surround which did not match its sizing precisely. This was uncomfortable (and cold), but also dangerous - when pulling myself up from the bathtub, the top of my backbone brushed it and would have been bruised if any faster.
- the teabags and coffee in the room are chargeable. This seems parsimonious for a hotel of this level.
- the commercials in the room are annoying, for charity donations and more. I want as little unnecessary information to absorb as possible when staying in a room.

So there is work to be on the details, but overall this is a comfortable, welcoming hotel and I would happily revisit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear cxr123, thank you very much for writing a review about your experience at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro.

We look forward to serving you again and I am at your service.

Cordially,