La Casa de la Marquesa(Queretaro City)
US$103
US$100
  • Restaurant
La Casa del Atrio(Queretaro City)
US$88
US$86
  • Breakfast included
US$181
US$122
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$73
Comfort Inn Queretaro(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mirage(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$33
Agoda.com
Centro 19 Hotel(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
US$36
Hotel Senorial(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$38
BestDay.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeautiful hotelgreat decisionwedding guestsrehearsal dinner was heldespresso machinelow ratingclean surroundingssounded pretty goodmodern countrynice amenitiesthe hotel's restaurantmaster suitcheck in was easygreat pooloff the menubusiness trippleasant stay
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I only wish I had visited the hotel with my wife and not my associates. It's a beautiful hotel very well located in the heart of the old town in Queretaro. The service is good and the spa is a must visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Went there with my significant other after walking up and down through downtown and really enjoyed the bar and service. The hotel looked really nice and the premises smelled delicious. When I asked where the smell came from the barman told me it came from the spa.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2017

My husband and I just stayed at the Dona Urraca for 3 nights as a little honeymoon after getting married in San Miguel de Allende. I was a little nervous when booking because all thought the property looked beautiful, it only had 4 stars. I was not disappointed at when we arrived. We went for the midrange room, which was huge! It had a large sofa, a desk, an espresso machine and a very large walk in shower. We had a lot of luggage after the wedding but had more than enough space to spread out and hang out in the room. Our room was on the ground floor by the pool and got lots of light in the room.

Because we were there during the week the hotel was pretty empty and so it was very peaceful. The pool was clean and heated to a pleasant temperature and the grounds are beautifully kept. The hotel is also on a nice street and a 5 minute walk to the main square. We would walk there for dinner at night and felt completely safe walking back afterwards.

The only thing that could use some improvement (and I think the cause of the low rating) would be the spa. We got a treatment package for two and the therapists were great, but the treatment rooms, changing and shower area could use a major upgrade. Also the sheets used on the massage bed seemed to be disposable ones, not high quality fabric sheets. As part of our package we had a soak in the outdoor private hot tub of the spa with a great private terrace where we were served wine and cheese and that was really wonderful. With an upgrade to the spa, this hotel would truly be perfection and the price was incredibly reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful and unique, although the steam was not working in the "spa". We stayed in room 101, which unfortunately is located next to the lift and just at the beginning of the corridor that leads to the other rooms. You may guess the constant noise from people walking in and out and using the lift. Ask for a room at the far end; you may have to walk a little longer but surely will have a better rest!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Relaciones_PublicasQ, Director de Recepción at Dona Urraca Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear José G.,

First of all, let me thank you very much for taking the time to give us this comment. There’s, really, no better way for a business like ours to improve than seeing things through our guest’s eyes. I can assure you we will be hard at work to improve on what you’ve noticed so that when you come back you can find everything as good as it should be.

Hope you have an excellent week!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

I have come to this restaurant in the hotel multiple times but recently stayed at this hotel and loved everything about it! I'll start by saying the shrimp tacos are to die for and the chocolate milk is unreal! The rooms are amazing, the pool is beautiful, staff is welcoming, and the massages are great and cheap! This is an all around amazing place to stay at close to the city center squares!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple