“Tastes like Home Cooked food!”
Review of 3 Bums Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Bums Pizza
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Houghton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was the best Burger we have had in a very very long time!!!
The enchilada was super good too!
Zach at the counter was a great 'host.
One of the Bums spoke to us which was very nice.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

All of the employees I've interacted with are patient, helpful & generally happy people. The owner(s) has/have humbly served the community through volunteer coaching, sponsoring teams & offering fundraising opportunities for students/student athletes.

The food is so good you'll feel guilty about eating it! Cheesy breadsticks, loaded fries, La Flama Blanca (white pizza w/BACON), & pizza crust sandwiches... yum, yum, yum, & yum! Did I mention they are the only place within miles that delivers?

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Everything was cooked fresh to order - tasted great. Busy place on a Sunday night. Expect to wait a bit - but food is worth it.

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is kept somewhat clean. I could see in the kitchen and there was a toddler back there! Just doing whatever she wanted. Ok, their pizza is good, considering that's their specialty. But I ordered a taco- so greasy and gross! My dad ordered a hamburger- grease was seaping through the bun and dripping. My mom ordered some BBQ sandwich thing and it had so much BBQ sauce that she couldn't bare to eat even half of it. My brother got a salad and that was okay. But my stomach hurt after eating there. If you want pizza, I would consider ordering there but not for something else.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

We've eaten at 3 Bums frequently over the last 7 years and the food is consistently good and hot. The restaurant is not fancy but promotes friends gathering together to share a good time together.