Kaatskill Mountain Club
Fairlawn Inn(Hunter)(Great Value!)
US$239
The Sedgwick House B & B(Hunter)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$120
US$110
Albergo Allegria(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$148
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$75
Orbitz.com
US$89
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Black Bear Lodge(Prattsville)
US$119
US$109
Winter Clove Inn(Round Top)
US$240
All reviewsfull kitchenhot tubhunter mountainsteam roomone bedroom suitevalley viewski lodgesofa bedlift ticketswedding weekendthis past weekendskiingspafireplacekmccondoconvenience
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Just got back from a family weekend and the stay at this resort was great! We had a 3 bedroom suite with a pullout sofa, full kitchen and dining room. The unit was clean and comfortable with 7 adults and an infant. We are already talking about going back to do the more challenging Zipline located on the property and we would definitely stay at this resort again.
I would have given this a 5 star except for a few minor things. I would rate this a 4 1/2 star but it could easily be a 5 with a couple little updates.The mattress in the master suite wasn't all that great and felt a bit lumpy, We still slept fine and the rest of the family said their mattresses felt ok so it could be that we have older backs. The tv in the living room was a small older tv and not a flatscreen so watching the Bruins game on this wasn't an option. We went to the bar/restaurant downstairs for that and had a great time meeting people that were guests at the resort and locals as well. Also, the sleeper sofa cushions could use a repadding since we sank a little when we sat on them.
The staff was friendly and very helpful.
FYI-The weekend we chose in April was one of the slowest so be sure to check calenders for events and if you go for the "high adventure zipline", make sure you check to make sure that it will be open due to the ski lifts being closed. We still were able to do the regular canopy zipline. Fun!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Franny81
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I did not have a good experence with his hotel. We came and unfortunately the skiing conditions were not very good. We would have cancelled but unfortunately you can only get a refund with 14 days notice. It rained on day 2 so skiing was not an option. I opted to take the kids to the pool and was told it didn't open till 2p which left us with nothing else to do but go home. We even tried to get a spa appointment and they couldn't accomodate us. For the amount we paid, we expected better service.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I had a good experience staying at the Kaatskill Mountain Club with friends when we came up for the womens snowboarding camp (which I HIGHLY recommend for all levels of female snowboarders!). I had limited interaction with staff, but everyone seemed pleasant.

We stayed in a deluxe studio (1 queen sized bed and 1 full sized pull out sofa mattress with a kitchen) and it was decently spacious. The kitchen had everything we needed and there was a DVD player for watching movies.

The rooms do have thin walls, so you can hear kids running upstairs, but if you live in an apartment in the city, you're probably used to it. Plus we were so tired from snowboarding all day we pretty much fell asleep immediately :)

The hot tubs were awesome, although they don't have much of a view considering they face the mountain. You pretty much look at a brick wall. There was also a fire pit which was great for roasting marshmallows (we brought a bag from home). It was also nice to have a bar at the hotel.

I would definitely stay here again, although it's definitely expensive for what it is. However, you do get the convenience of being able to walk to the slopes.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Just got back from spending the weekend. We had a great time and the resort was great. The staff was very friendly and made sure the stay was great. We had a two bedroom and the rooms were very big and the living room/kitchen area was large and seated us all comfortably at the table. The pool is swim out so the kids loved swimming while it snowed. We had dinner and a breakfast at the restaurant. Dinner was very good and the price very reasonable...kids loved the pizza. I would skip the breakfast...better off eating at ski lodge or local diner.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My 1st time visiting the resort & my fiancé & I fell in love. I'll be back hopefully 1 more time this year!! With my bathing suit this time :-)

Room Tip: if you smoke, get a balcony. My fiancé smokes & had to go up & down elevator! And bring your swimming trunks! Free GORGOUS heated pool, sauna, steam room & hot tub!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple