“Amazing French and Italian pastries”
Review of Fiorello Dolce

Fiorello Dolce
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Huntington
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Beautiful little bakery with amazing cakes and pastries. They serve gelato as well. The bread is also very good.

There are newer reviews for Fiorello Dolce

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It reminds me of some of the small pastry shops I used to go to in Paris. Try the eclairs and the petit fours

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Heading down shortly to pick up dessert for Easter. I have been coming here for years and they have the best cakes and pastries in Huntington! When you want something special, this is this place!

Reviewed 5 February 2016

This is a higher end bake shop in comparison to the average. Their items are delicious, but be prepared to pay for their premium ingredients. I found the help to be a bit snobbish when I asked specific questions about their cakes.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

I have lived in Long Island for 25 years this is the first bakery that I can honestly say is top notch and cakes and pastries are incredible. Cleanest bakery I have ever seen,friendly helpful staff.