Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Midway point on our trip from Connecticut to Niagara Falls, The Adirondack Trail was right on the way. Talking to Mary, we found out her kids had just taken over the hotel and Wow! what a great job they did in fixing up the place!
The room was fresh and clean, the shower was hot and plentiful, and our host made us very comfortable!

I would not hesitate recommending this place for your "leaf peaking" plans this fall! Or when you need to stop on your back road motorcycle tour through the Adirondacks.

A definite must stop here destination!

BTW: Great burgers across the street too!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Clean and comfortable..... Mary who helps run the place is si helpful. Since we came on bicycle and it started to rain and she came and offered to take us to a restaurant to get some take out and anything else we need.

Very nicely appointed room and very nice and happy staff.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2018

I spent a night during the Columbus Day holiday. After a long, strenuous hike, I arrived and saw a note for me on the Office door stating which room was mine. The manager, Mary, soon came by to make sure everything was in order. The room was clean and neat. There were 2 beds in the room, so I tried both to see which would be more comfortable and they both passed my test. I chose the one closer to the front door to be able to watch the TV easier. The weather was a bit cool, so I turned on the heater. The room warmed up in no time. Everything in the bathroom worked with very good water pressure. I would definitely stay again when in the area.
When I asked where to grab a bite to eat, Mary made several suggestions, one of which was the tavern directly across the street. I went there and after first thinking I was being ostracized as the "outsider," I soon became involved in conversations and really enjoyed my meal, too.
I highly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Stayed 3 nights this month while on a snowmobiling trip with friends. This is a no frills place with Adirondack decor but with that being said it was perfect for our trip, everything was neat and clean, the woman (owner?) who greeted us was very friendly and checked in with us to make sure we didn't need anything etc. The room has a microwave,mini fridge, tv and wifi. The thermostat was a little touchy but no big deal. Local bar across the street as well as access to trails. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Mary was just the best! So helpful and friendly. The weather was bad and getting worse, so she helped us get the motorcycles parked up under the porch in front of our room. She gave us older towels to dry the cycles and was truly concerned for our safety. We helped her get some of the chairs secured so if the wind did pick up nothing would be flying around. Our room was clean and well taken care of, the AC worked as it should, the beds were comfortable and our towels thick and soft. The rate was VERY reasonable.If anyone is riding in the area, please stop and stay with Mary!

Room tip: any room will be fine
Date of stay: August 2016