US$138
US$121
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$199
US$141
US$125
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$179
HIExpress.com
US$127
  • Bar/Lounge
Lakeland Inn(Bohemia)
US$93
US$90
All reviewslong islandfront deskthe concierge loungebreakfast buffetbusiness tripbaseball heavenhotel staffnew yorkmarriottlobbyrenovationweddingtournamentbistroevent
Reviewed October 8, 2011

My car was stolen from the parking lot of the Marriott Hotel in Islandia. Not only did the management not offer even a condolence, they told me it was public lot-and it's on their property! There are no security cameras and no signs warning "park at your own risk". They told me they had a guy going in and out of the lot; if it's not theirs, what's this about? Another car was also broken into, and no one heard car alarms? My best estimate is that this was an inside job. No offer of compensation, didn't even comp my room! Not only will I never stay there again, but no one from my company will, either.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Carol C
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Restaurant Review Bistro Five-Eight & Bar Upstairs: You may think this place is clean but it is not. Very often people get sick literally ill here and Vomit out in the open, wow! Do you think the people care about you, they really don't, they do not so much they will take the napkin you just used and clean the items for the next person coming in. How is the dip? I really hope you enjoyed it. I know that John and his son yesterday did too, the same exact dip in the same exact ramekin reused over and over until it is gone. I have more, much more and I will be back! Lets just call me "The Echo"

Room Tip: My tip Buy a Entertainment book for every trip you go on, use it and than resell it on ebay/amazon
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Jay F
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in Aug 2011 during Hurricane Irene situation. It was a nice, clean and efficiently managed hotel with no trappings of luxury but business like. The response of the hotel towards guests during Hurricane Irene situation was very confidence inspiring. A very efficient and helping front desk.Good hotel managed by responsive management.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have good view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank goyalair
Reviewed September 14, 2011

The room was not updated and not as clean as I prefer. We ate dinner in the hotel the first night we arrived and the food was WAY WAY overpriced and mediocre at best. It was on Thanksgiving and was supposed to be a special dinner. The only thing special about it was that I had to take out a second mortgage to pay for it! My son printed up a map in their business center and they were going to charge us for that too! I talked to the front desk and they removed it from our bill. We went out for breakfast and there was no tea in my room. Upon arriving back with our take out and cups of hot tea/coffee we were asked why we went out I replied that there was no tea in our room. They send up my fave tea and sweetener in a box! That was nice! Also there was a wedding and reception that we could hear and see from our window. They were throwing food into the pool...Would not stay at again.

Room Tip: Choose a room in a different hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank GAK012973
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel quite a number of times over the years and everytime I am never disappointed. The front desk people are always courteous and friendly along with the bar and restaurant empolyees. The rooms are well appointed and the location makes it perfect to hop on the L.I. Expressway. Great hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family