Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino
US$151
US$133
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$180
Lakeland Inn(Bohemia)
US$93
US$90
US$110
All reviewsislandia marriottlong islandfront deskthe concierge loungebreakfast buffetbusiness tripbaseball heavennice staynew yorkcamillerenovationweddingtournamentbistrolievent
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I always read the reviews on tripadvisor when booking hotels, however I am guilty of never writing reviews. I've decided I should start and I wanted to begin with the great experience I had this past weekend at the Islandia Marriott.

The lady at the front desk, I believe her name was Shieley, was personable and efficient; our group's requests were met or exceeded. I asked for a quiet king room on the same floor as the rest of my group, but when none could be found I was given a room on an upper floor that exceeded my expectations.

The room was well appointed and spacious, however the bathroom did not match-up; it was clean, but it was very cramped.

The bar is small, but again the service was excellent. The food and beverage manager was a constant ensuring our group's needs were being met.

We had breakfast at the buffet in the morning and again the food and beverage manger was available to greet us, ask about our evening and make sure our experience was a positive one. Breakfast was good, eggs made to order, and service was excellent.

I felt very welcomed at this hotel. I recognize that it is a business hotel and the weekend was not very busy, but everyone seemed to know who I was and cared about my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Bruce A, General Manager at Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Our first priority is your satisfaction. Hearing that you have enjoyed your stay means a lot for us. Shailey is a great individual that cares for every single guest. She is a fine example to all hotel workers. We are proud of her as we are proud for our hotel. Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to see you soon.

Bruce Atabek
General manager

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed a night at this Marriott to get away for the weekend. Amazing customer service, Marriott never disappoints and it pays to be one of their reward members I really feel they give you more attention. We had an easy check in, awesome room, they called 10 minutes after we got to our room to make sure everything was OK, they also called after we had our room service for breakfast to make sure everything was OK. I was really impressed with this Marriott and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Bruce A, Manager at Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Thank you for staying here at the Islandia Marriott. I would like to take a moment to sincerely thank you for sharing your positive feedback.

In the service industry, it is extremely important for us as managers to know all aspects of your stay. We would like to know if something went wrong or everythings were just the way it supposed to be. Knowing that we are doing good job truly boosts morale, self-esteem and pride among all staff. And these traits are what keeps us going each day.

Again, I thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you in the future again.

Bruce Atabek

Reviewed January 31, 2012

This was my 2nd time staying here in 2 years. The staff is very friendly, the room was very nice and clean, and the bed was soooooooo comfortable!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We traveled to Long Island for a wedding. The couple reserved a block of room at the Marriott Islandia Long Island. I was very excited when I found out it was a Marriott because Marriott means quality and we are reward members. This is not your typical Marriott. The room was ok, the bathroom was not nice. It is definitely an older property that the Marriott acquired. They REALLY need to update the bathrooms and doors. The bathroom door was painted over and you could see the chipped wood at the bottom. The bed was the usual comfy Marriott bed. The room was clean. Our door key stopped working, we could not get into our room. Had to call the front desk. They sent someone up quickly, which was great, but he wasn't able to fix the unit. He had to go get tools and take the unit apart to put new batteries in. He was very nice and worked as quickly as he could. All in all, it was a nice stay, room was clean, staff was friendly, and would stay again. I just suggest an upgrade of the bathrooms.

Oh yeah... request a room away from the entrance to the stairs and the maids station. It gets noisy with the door slamming shut every time it's opened.

Room Tip: Stay in a higher floor, if you are overlooking the interior of the hotel, it can be loud because of the pool and lounge area.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stayed here for a friends wedding. Rooms were nice and large. Bed was comfortable and the best part about it was that they left the bar open for us at night.

I would definitely stay here again if I was in need of a hotel on the Island.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends