US$134
US$121
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$164
US$143
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Lakeland Inn(Bohemia)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$93
US$90
All reviewsislandia marriottlong islandfront deskthe concierge loungebreakfast buffetbusiness tripbaseball heavennice staynew yorkrenovationweddingtournamentbistrolievent
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I am a frequent visitor and really enjoy staying here. The staff are all very nice and go to great lengths to serve. But the hotel itself could really use a some updating to get it on par with most other Marriotts.

Room Tip: The elevator can be slow so the less that needs to be relied on the better.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is our goal to provide quality accommodations and good service. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay as a returning guest. Our staff is always looking forward to make your future visits as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I were in town on Long Island for the weekend to attend a wedding, and we decided to stay at the Islandia Marriott because of its convenient access to the Long Island Expressway. I must say that the staff truly do make a difference at this hotel. Upon checking in, we were greeted with a warm smile and true hospitality. We decided to splurge on room service for breakfast Saturday morning, and pre ordered it on Friday night for 10 am the next day. It was delivered promptly on time, and everything tasted great!!!

Althought the hotel is over 20 years old, it is very well maintained and consistent with what you would expect from a hotel bearing the Marriott name. The decor is up to date, and the room is terrific in my opinion. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. The bathroom, although not huge, is modern and stocked with wonderful Bath and Body Works products. While getting ready for the wedding on Saturday I noticed that there was no hair dryer in the bathroom. One call to the front desk and Amanda (I think that was her name) had a brand new one to my room in less than five minutes. Thank you!!

We have another wedding to go to in September, and I will be booking this hotel again. Great stay!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Islandia Marriott. It is always our goal to make each and every guest's stay enjoyable and we love to hear when we accomplish this. I will share your kind words about our staff and service. My staff and I hope that you will be able to return again soon and Thank you for choosing to stay at the Islandia Marriott.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night while I was on Long Island for work. It was what I expect from a regular Marriott property. The room was spacious but the bathroom (and particularly the shower) was dated and didn't feel that clean. The concierge lounge was not one of the better ones I've experienced but it did the trick.

Location to the highway was very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Bruce A, General Manager at Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Thank you for review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your business.
Your comments are valuable to us and can only help us to better our services. We take every single chance to improve our level of service and we are proud of our award winning hotel and quality of guest services.
Again, I thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you in the future again.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The hotel is a little bit tired and could use some updating, but other than that this hotel is great. Right off of the LIE (but still quiet), large, clean rooms, and one of the most attentive and friendly staffs I have ever encountered. Parking is free and plenty of spaces available. The only downside is that the elevators are slow, but this must be a complaint that others have because there is a sign outside of the elevators directing you to the service elevators down the hall if the others take too long. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. As a part of Marriott family, we are glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to deliver you a hotel that is convenient, nice and clean, but most importantly provide good service. Like any other business, we have our challenges as well. However we will never stop doing our best to make you comfortable.
Again, thank you for choosing to stay at Islandia Marriott. We hope to serve you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I stayed at the Islandia Marriott 5 nights on a business trip in May 2012. As somebody who travels for work, and stays in many hotels, after a while a hotel is just a hotel. That is not teh case with this Marriott. From arrival and having the bellhop help me with my luggage, check- in , and all the way throughout until check-out, my experience was that every single employee of the hotel goes out of their way to be friendly and to welcome you. The service was so incredible that I felt completely happy with my decision to have chosen this hotel for my stay.

One morning it was raining, but as I was parked not too far out the front door, I did not bother taking out my umbrella. A bellhop walked me to my car with an umbrella over my head. Where do you get that kind of service? And then on top of it, I could not find my rental car as I had forgotten what it looked like,so he light heartedly walked me around until we found it.

I ate in the restaurant several nights, as well as at the upstairs bar, and again the level of service was way above average. The food was good, and the prices were fair. The room was comfortable and large, and well appointed.

Every morning as I left for work, I came to look forward to the "greeter" they have in the lobby waiting to wish you a good morning and to wish you a good day. It really started the work day off in such a pleasant way.

I ran late one morning, and did not have time to make coffee in my room to take with me. I got a cup to go in the restaurant, and they did not charge me. A minor amount of money based on what I spent all week, but a very thoughtful bonus that most hotels would not even consider. They also offer a fresh lemonade in the lobby in the afternoons, which is a nice added touch.

As somebody who spends 100 + nights a year in hotels, this Marriott made me reconsider the loyalty that I have with the chain where I usually stay. The internet connection was great all week, which is important when on business.

The restaurant was out of the bottle of wine that my party had ordered, so they exchanged it with a better quality bottle of wine for the same price. Again, they showed thoughtfulness for the customer.

If business or pleasure brings you to this area, I would highly recommend the Islandia Marriott.

Room Tip: The Chicken Gran Mere at the restaurant was absolutely delicious.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your kind words, on behalf of the employees of Islandia Marriott. We strive for excellent service and we go out our ways every day to achieve that. There is no better satisfaction for us to hear that one of our guests had a good stay.
Thank you for your patronage and we hope to serve you again soon.