All reviews cinnamon buns hi express pancake machine spacious hotel nice addition front desk stayed here egg white omelette good size complimentary breakfast is hard boiled eggs street noise downtown area fitness center third floor would stay again hotel staff
Reviewed August 29, 2017

They all start to look the same - the breakfasts are exactly the same - so the distinction is the greeting and overall service - it was nice. However it is still a car ride to town and any food. It wasn't especially cheap when we stayed but it is a fair deal, I suppose.

Room tip: Stay to the back - the front rooms are on the road
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We stayed at this fairly new Holiday Inn Express for one night. The room was very clean and equipped with modern fixtures and nice lighting. However, the service was terrible. A few days before checking in I called the hotel to ask if the HBO channel was available in the room's TV: I did this on two different days, both in the evening. The first time I was told by the front desk woman that she did not know if there was HBO and that there was no information at the front desk about it. She claimed could not go to check because she was the only person on duty. The second time I was told by the same woman that there was no HBO and that she confirmed it with the hotel manager Mike. According to her, if any guests wanted to watch HBO, they would have to pay for the channel themselves. The woman who was the night shift staff had very bad attitude in both conversations. I would have cancelled the stay because of this if not for the cancellation deadline passing. I emailed the hotel manager Mike to complain about this, but he didn't even reply until today! When we checked in we found out there was actually HBO channel in guest rooms. In addition, the check in and check out process at the hotel was so dull and lacking in courtesy: the front desk staff never smiled or greeted guests. The breakfast staff was even worse: when I notified them that some breakfast items ran out, they only said "Okay" and didn't do anything.

This is basically a self-service hotel. What a waste of such a nice and modern facility. The staff working at the hotel don't care at all for guests.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017

My stay was great, they treat everybody with respect and kindness. One night my grill was stolen and they were right on top of it they handled it very well and got my grill back for me. The GM Mike Mershon is very kind and on top of everything. The ladies at the front desk are very respectful and very helpful. Courtney Eframson,Krista, Celeste, Melissa and Missy all made my stay amazing.

Room tip: All the rooms are amazing.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2017

You want to meet nice and freindly people you need to stay at this hotel. the manger desk service and house keeeper are the best. you could ask for a better place a home away from home mike the manger is one of the well manger always helpful courtney is very friendly front desk person. also a great housekeeeper always clean room

Room tip: very clean comfortable bed always a smile for you
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Clean, comfortable room in a quiet hotel.
The decor was a bit -- 'modern' -- but since I was looking to stay the night (rather than move in), this is fine.
Friendly front desk staff, comfortable beds, and large television sets. Reliable wifi, as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business