“Full flavored Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2017

The food ordered here was available in a range of mild heat to as you like it hot. the mild dishes for a pepper-challenged companion were full-flavored and delicious with or without added heat. Scallops ore a challenge to get just right, and they know how to do that back in the kitchen. Service was courteous and responsive.

Date of visit: December 2017
Sirathorn B, Manager at Taste of Thai Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear LeGrace B,
Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and enjoyed our food! We all work hard, here at Taste of Thai Express, to please our guests and it's people like you who make our business a success!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Taste of Thai Express is always reliable for fresh food prepared well. I have eaten my way through the menu and love all of it. Sometimes it's hared for me to choose cause I have so many favorites. I bring family and friends as often as possible. It is a great deal with prices so affordable. I highly recommend the experience to anyone.

Date of visit: December 2017

Dear patamato60,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love hearing from our guests and we are so happy that you enjoy our food so much!
We look forward to seeing you again soon and serving you the excellent food that we're so proud of!

All the Best,

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

When we want Thai this is where we go! The service is friendly and polite. We feel so welcome. The orders come in a very timely fashion.

Date of visit: November 2017
Sirathorn B, Manager at Taste of Thai Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear CrowB4673,
Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our valued guests and I am so happy that we continue to give you the experiences you deserve!
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Had dinner once, ordered a Tom Yum soup and a shrimp Thai curry. Yhe ambiance was nice, but food taste wasn't really there, as I happen to know well these meals. Probably the spices and products used are not of good quality? Service was just Ok, but then I could not even order a beer with the food,.. the whole experience was disappointing. I definitely didn't go back again as I was initially planning.

Dear R S,
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant and provide useful feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your dining experience here at Taste of Thai Express. We take pride in the robust flavor of our dishes and the quality of our ingredients, so it is very important to hear from guests about the taste of our food so that we can adjust accordingly to maintain the quality that we are so proud of.
Thank you for your input and I hope that by inviting you back, we can give you the delicious and flavorful food that we are known for!

All the Best,

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Since we have been out of town our last visit was in May so we returned for a November lunch. College students gone for Thanksgiving so we ventured there. Again, ample parking, seated upon entering, friendly female sever and our order was taken and shortly arrived. Hearty serving as always, tasty, priced reasonable, not crowed as we arrived but crowded as we left, with only one negative review comment. Unreasonable wait for the check so we walked to the cashiers station to pay but were given the excuse with the student help gone, this delay was known. Prepare for this better! As they say, we'll be back..........but as others have stated, express , NOT!

Dear Arnold T,
Thank you for taking the time to review our business. I'm happy to hear that you generally have positive experiences with us and I hope that we can continue to give you the excellent food and service that you deserve.
I am very sorry that you had an unreasonable wait during your most recent dining experience and we will certainly prepare better for these circumstances in the future.
We look forward to seeing you again so that we can give you the efficient service we take pride in!

Best,