“Express????”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Well again returned to the Express, plenty of parking spaces, not buzy at lunch time (unusual, a Friday) but again seated immediately, several minutes passed, friendly male waiter, took order but several minutes went by before he appeared with our meals, as usual hearty servings, had to remind our waiter about coffee ordered on first visit but water, soups, appetizers, main meal but till no specialty coffee. Retired but I feel for lunch employees since they should do away with THE EXPRESS being in the name! As I stated, hearty serving, prepared well, when individuals grave Thai then this is the place, just expect to be there awhile or order take out.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

The food ordered here was available in a range of mild heat to as you like it hot. the mild dishes for a pepper-challenged companion were full-flavored and delicious with or without added heat. Scallops ore a challenge to get just right, and they know how to do that back in the kitchen. Service was courteous and responsive.

Sirathorn B, Manager at Taste of Thai Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear LeGrace B,
Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and enjoyed our food! We all work hard, here at Taste of Thai Express, to please our guests and it's people like you who make our business a success!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Taste of Thai Express is always reliable for fresh food prepared well. I have eaten my way through the menu and love all of it. Sometimes it's hared for me to choose cause I have so many favorites. I bring family and friends as often as possible. It is a great deal with prices so affordable. I highly recommend the experience to anyone.

Dear patamato60,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love hearing from our guests and we are so happy that you enjoy our food so much!
We look forward to seeing you again soon and serving you the excellent food that we're so proud of!

All the Best,

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

When we want Thai this is where we go! The service is friendly and polite. We feel so welcome. The orders come in a very timely fashion.

Sirathorn B, Manager at Taste of Thai Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear CrowB4673,
Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our valued guests and I am so happy that we continue to give you the experiences you deserve!
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Had dinner once, ordered a Tom Yum soup and a shrimp Thai curry. Yhe ambiance was nice, but food taste wasn't really there, as I happen to know well these meals. Probably the spices and products used are not of good quality? Service was just Ok, but then I could not even order a beer with the food,.. the whole experience was disappointing. I definitely didn't go back again as I was initially planning.

Dear R S,
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant and provide useful feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your dining experience here at Taste of Thai Express. We take pride in the robust flavor of our dishes and the quality of our ingredients, so it is very important to hear from guests about the taste of our food so that we can adjust accordingly to maintain the quality that we are so proud of.
Thank you for your input and I hope that by inviting you back, we can give you the delicious and flavorful food that we are known for!

All the Best,