Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Hampton Inn Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$219
Hampton.com
Courtyard Ithaca Airport/University(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
US$152
Courtyard
US$161
US$135
BestWestern.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$237
US$199
US$365
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$170
Official Hotel
US$242
US$195
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtbreakfast and dinnerithaca bakeryone bedroom suitepool and hot tubsmall kitchenclose to the airportthe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfaststrip mallnorth campusoatmealhome away from homebreakfast staffcornell universitywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Had a great first floor room, which was extremely quite. Nice work station with plenty of outlets. Nice kitchen area, living area and bedroom area. The air worked greta, which was need that weekend. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BEEBQ
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

We all truly appreciate your kind words and that you've taken the time to share them with us and the TripAdvisor community. I've shared your comments with my associates. We all take great pride in providing the best hospitality and accommodations to our guests. We hope you'll return soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2017

The Homewoods Suites did not impress me during my recent visit with my family. The room smelled badly and an attempt had been made to cover up the odor (from the bathroom it seems) with a perfumey cleaning product. The overall effect was nasty. The room was dated and felt in need of a facelift. The staff was very friendly. There was a nice breakfast (free) and a cocktail hour which although limited is a pleasant option.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with the service in your room. We always try to do everything that we can to ensure a positive stay, and I apologize that your expectations were not met. What you described is certainly not the exceptional level of service and comfort we strive to consistently provide. I've taken this matter up with my team and am taking steps to make sure it doesn't occur again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2017

I am an HH member and checked in at 3pm on my app. But when i arrived there an hour later, they said the guest in my room had extended the stay and I received a different room which was closer to the highway. The king suite was decent size and accommodates a group of 5 people. The kitchen is fully furnished and useful since we did some light cooking. The complementary breakfast and weekday supper was decent. The staff were polite and professional (even when informing me of the check-in issue)

Room Tip: Stay away from the highway on the 2nd or 3rd floor. (room numbers beyond 20)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Ithaca. I was pleased to read your review, and I am happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us! I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team whom you felt were polite and professional. With that said, I'm sorry that you received a different room from the one you picked, and as the front desk agent explained that was out of our hands due to sold out day and the extension of the stay for the guest who was occupying the room. Overall though, it seems like you had a pleasant stay, but I do hope you'll return and allow us another opportunity to not only provide a good value but an extraordinary experience!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2017

This was the perfect place for everyone to stay and gather before and after the wedding. Close to the farmers market, town, restaurants and beautiful falls, hikes and vineyards. The rooms are big enough to gather with a couch, kitchenette and seating for a small group. The staff was very helpful. I thought the breakfast offered choices for everyone. We were all very pleased with our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience in Homewood Suites Ithaca and for choosing us as your home during your visit to Ithaca! I hope that you had a pleasant return journey. Kindly accept my gratitude for the wonderful review that you have shared, your review is most humbling and appreciated. I am happy to learn you were satisfied with our accommodations and services we offer. More importantly, I am pleased to read you thought so highly of my team, as they are the ones that make our hotel so special! They will be happy to hear your wonderful comments and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next travel adventure to Ithaca.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife & I with 5 put her members of our family , we were in the area for a wedding. This a good hotel, they don't do early check in but made accommodation so we could check in early to get ready for the wedding. This allowed us to have time to uses the small but nice indoor pool and jacuzzi, which we greatly enjoyed. They have hotel Starbucks , limited menu but still prefect. In short this was a great stay for the family and I if in the area , book this hotel with confidence.
Cheers !