All reviews north tower new tower patio room grand hotel glass shower stall max's restaurant front desk all areas of the hotel ithaca commons room temp parking on site ideal location late at night lovely room outstanding hotel do not disturb sign heart of downtown
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My family and I were in the area visiting local colleges. I was a bit hesitant to stay here due to some of the reviews, but we didn't have many choices as we wanted to be close to Ithaca Commons. The hotel was quite nice and we enjoyed our stay. Check in was easy, and the staff was professional. We had a double queen room, which was an average size. It was clean, and the bathroom was fantastic. Clean, glass shower stall and large!
The pool was also quite nice, it was warm...which was quite nice for my husband and daughter. My son used the work out room and it was fine.
Parking was actually okay, as there were different options and easy to locate. The only "off" thing was we had room service the first night and maybe it's what we ordered but it wasn't good. But, there are many other food options in the area (a nice Indian restaurant down the block).
Overall, we had a nice experience and would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
SonnyKarimi, General Manager at The Hotel Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing Hotel Ithaca. We are incredibly glad to have had the opportunity to host you during your college visits - we hope you loved them! Our location in the heart of downtown Ithaca certainly makes trips to the campuses convenient. Next time you're in town be sure to ask about our college visitor rates. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I used the previous reviews on Trip Advisor that helped direct me to this hotel. I am on a budget and this fell into it perfectly. Friendly staff upon check in. We arrived after 11 pm and they were waiting for us. They gave us our room immediately. We stayed in the Tower. These rooms are newly renovated so when we walked in, WOW! Tile floors that look like wood, spacious, large bathroom with shower only. No bathtub. We were just staying a few days so that didn't matter. Pool was open and not crowded. Check out was easy and staff advised of discounts for repeat customers. Very helpful!! I will definitely stay here again. We ate outside the hotel so I can't comment on the restaurant but it looked good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Ithaca was a wonderful hotel for our first stay in the Gorges town.The staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful and provided fine suggestions for our visit. We stayed in the North Tower and found the rooms to be newly decorated with great linens and a walk in shower that helped to ease away hiking soreness. We found the breakfasts in the restaurant to be healthy and delicious. The staff in the restaurant was very friendly and the service was excellent.We would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I’m staying at the hotel right now for a family get away.
First of all i had to pull and push for the room I requested and had the reservation for.
On the reservation it was mentioned double queens bed in the executive building. On arrival The staff insisted there’s no executive only south and north wing. Still I didn’t get the room with two beds.

The wifi is seriously Pathetic works 5 mins than starts spooling.
The staff is so friendly(sarcastic) you’d be hesitant to ask another question.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Regardless of the confusion around what our rooms and sections are named, it is our responsibility to give you the best possible experience while staying at Hotel Ithaca, and I am incredibly sorry that we failed to do so on this occasion. Rest assured everything that we can do to make this right is being done.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was really nice and located downtown with access to restaurants and shops! It was a very nice and clean hotel and we would definitely stay there again! The only small complaint I have is that it was really cold in the room and anytime I turned the temp higher it ended up going back down by the time we returned to the hotel. This was a little frustrating having a 6 week old infant. But outside of that I definitely give it 5 stars!

Trip type: Travelled with family