All reviews a deluxe king room the room was super clean all hours of the night very pleased with our stay great alternative swim meet free breakfast ithaca college robert treman state park stayed for one night bed was comfortable breakfast room hot breakfast yogurt parking lot every morning hotel is located
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

From the outside I was expecting an older "ok" hotel; I was pleasantly surprised! The room was recently remodeled. They were very nice! The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable! Breakfast was your typical free breakfast and the service was super friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
pkahir12, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Very friendly staff, nice hot breakfast, large quiet rooms. Easy parking. Perfectly located to visit all the various falls in the area. Stewart Park was very close and right on Cayuga Lake. Plenty of restaurants nearby and grocery stores if you want to pack a picnic.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eldersburg61

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and hope to see again in the near future!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The place obviously went through a new remodel. Rooms are impeccably clean, the place is quiet, desk people were friendly, can’t beat the cost and, oh...that king size bed! Maybe it’s that my kids weren’t with me or maybe that I was just plum tuckered out but that mattress was fantastic!

It’s a bit outside of town, which for me was a good thing. Keep that in mind if you plan on walking anywhere.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 283janineh

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

The extensive breakfast options definitely deserved an "excellent" rating, and our room (# 107) was well furnished and had all the necessary amenities. A nice feature was the sink being outside the bathroom.
However, there were certain things we really didn't like.The queen beds were comfortable, but - boy - were they high! The top of the mattress was 2 1/2 feet off the ground, and it was difficult for a short person like myself to get up there. The room should have come with a step stool!
Another minus point was that we had to push the desk chair all the way in to be able to get to the bathroom. At night we moved it under the clothes rack to be on the safe side.
The Rodeaway Inn was conveniently located, very quiet and a bargain among Ithaca's hotels. We were glad we didn't have to drive far after watching a show at the "Hangar Theatre", but I don't think I would ever want to climb up on those beds again!

Room tip: Room #107 was o.k.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will look into the issues you have mentioned. Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We stayed here for my 40th undergraduate class reunion. Having sent both children to Cornell, and being a Cornellian, I am all-too-familiar with Ithaca's overpriced hotel accommodations. I recall the dilapidated condition of this motel before it was sold to the new owners. Clearly, a lot had gone into making this Rodeway one of the better values in Ithaca. The facility was spotless, the room was comfortable, breakfast was good, the grounds were pleasant, and the staff was friendly. Since we were spending all of our time on campus, we didn't need fancy accommodations. If we come back for Homecoming, we expect to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us!