Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
Orbitz.comUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$95
Agoda.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019

This hotel is located in a prime place of Jamaica, New York. Room was tidy but small. Breakfast was average with bread, milk, cereals, juice. Reception area was not good though staffs were very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Parking in a nightmare,they only have like 6 spots and even when you do get a spot,other people are constantly blocking you in. The staff is courteous but way too small a property for a Ramada. Go somewhere else,especially for the rates they insist on. I'm sorry but for $200-$300 a night, this place just didn't make the cut.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Don't know why I thought reserving a room at this hotel would have given me a better opinion of their customer service. But chalk it up to my tendency to give people a second chance, maybe it was a bad day, though their bad day should in no way affect mine, being a reasonable guest who makes as little waves as possible. But no, I showed up for my July 7th stay, with my 3000 points plus cash as a gold member of Wyndham hotels. I was greeted happily by the front desk representative who cheerily informed me after hearing my name that my reservation was cancelled because the hotel does not offer that rewards code. I said are you kidding me?? She said sorry. Now they have access to my email and contact number, you'd think the courteous thing the "Manager" whom I was told did the dirty deed would have done was call or email to explain as opposed to just waiting until I show up after my almost 4 hrs trip to tell me that. Thankfully the Wyndham Hotels people know about real customer service and were able to find me alternative accommodations. It's safe to say I would never attempt to stay there again, nor would I recommend it to my family, friends or colleagues, EVER!!! The "Manager" needs to be retrained, because the Reception folks are sweet!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Located Near the 169th street metro station in queens New York.

The rooms are fine at the mid range prices and also the area is fine for Indian dining.

They provide buffet breakfast. Though the variety is less but the taste is good. The staff is very friendly especially the front desk and they provided us early checkin of upto 4 hrs and free breakfast as well prior to arrival check-in.

Date of stay: September 2015