2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$143
CourtyardUS$152
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
Destinia.comUS$169
1,092 results
All reviews jfk airport shuttle driver federal circle valet parking new york early flight coffee maker free shuttle air train connecting flight between flights marriott dallas uber airtrain europe proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2020

I stayed here for a full month during the Covid-19 crisis, and I had absolutely ZERO issues while staying here! I was over 900 miles from home, but the hotel staff did everything they could to make sure I felt welcome, secure and comfortable! The entire staff from management to mantience and everyone inbetween, is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. To say they are willing to go above and beyond for their guests is an understatement. The rooms are spacious, clean and have a "homey" feel. Due to the Covid crisis, and my line of work, housekeeping services were somewhat limited, but I was able to obtain needed items easily in between cleanings. I can't recall everyone's names, but each of you have made a lasting impression on this small town girl. Thank you for all you do for your guests!

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2020

Dear sandysY5481DD,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard New York JFK Airport. Our associates aim to make our guests feel like they are at home, so we are thrilled to learn that this is apparent in your experience. Your compliments will surely be shared with our entire team. It is also nice to know you loved our spacious accommodations. We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2020 via mobile

When I first arrived at the Courtyard, Roman who is Hotel Manager greeted me and the staff were accommodating and pleasant.
The Hotel is a little dated, though clean and although no restaurant due to CV-19 room service excellent and fast. I also ordered from various eatery’s withUber-Eats, etc.
Shuttle service is on point, fast, efficient and friendly. The driver who is originally from Jamaica was very pleasant and just all around genuine.
Looking forward to my return - be there end of May to conclude my business.
Photos are view from my room.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank KittrickH

Dear KittrickH,

Thank you for your delightful review of Courtyard New York JFK Airport. We are glad you loved our spotless property and that our exemplary service exceeded your expectations for a great stay. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we will be sure to share it with our associates. We enjoyed hosting you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of months ago unexpectedly after having a few flight changes from Europe and having a connecting flight at JFK. Checked in with night audit and the woman was less than helpful (not sure of her name because she wasn’t wearing a name tag), by far the worst check in and travel experience I have ever had. The room was clean, but the bathroom was dirty and had hair/ spots on the floor and in the shower which was gross. Other than that, the gentleman working the desk is the morning was friendly and the shuttle service was awesome!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank eschw18
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2020

Dear eschw18,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are disheartened to see your rating, and we sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced during check-in. We are also truly sorry for the oversights in servicing your room. Please be assured, your comments have been shared with the appropriate teams to ensure a better experience going forward. We appreciate your patience and feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2020 via mobile

Absolutely phenomenal staff. I was worried about staying in the Jamaica area due to food being available during COVID-19 because I have celiac. The staff made my stay well worthwhile, regardless of the local limitations during COVID-19. They're all so friendly and accommodating. Roman, George, Brianna? You name it, they all made our stay for COVID-19 responders wonderful. I'd strongly recommend this establishment to anyone, short or long stay! I was there for 5 weeks! Beds are comfy. Rooms cozy. Shower head - perfection! Thanks guys for a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2020

Dear cortneyb878,

Thank you for recommending the Courtyard New York JFK Airport to other guests. We are thrilled to know you were comfortable here and that you were pleased with our warm hospitality. We also appreciate you recognizing Roman, George, and Brianna for their efforts. We will enjoy sharing your compliments with them. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to doing so again!

Reviewed May 15, 2020

During the Covid crisis in NY. Many medical staff throughout the U.S were deployed to assist. My stay during the time here, working long hours ,back to back days. The whole entire staff were the best. They provided the best feeling being at their Hotel being like at a home away from home. When I come back to NY for anything this will be the Hotel of choice. I want to thank them for their service during these times. Picture view from the room in sunrise.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2020

Dear chriscP2894HP,

Thank you for the amazing review of the Courtyard New York JFK Airport. It was great to read that our team exceeded your expectations. We work hard to make sure our guests are completely satisfied, so we will be sure to share your compliments with everyone, so they know their efforts do not go unnoticed. It is always a joy to hear our guests are excited about returning; we are looking forward to it! Thank you again and safe travels.