Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$152
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
Orbitz.comUS$143
1,092 results
All reviews jfk airport shuttle driver federal circle valet parking new york early flight coffee maker free shuttle air train connecting flight between flights marriott dallas uber airtrain europe proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2020

First time staying here. One reason was that they were close to the airport and had a 24/7 shuttle, which was not true. See below for positives/negatives.

Positives: Close to airport, room was clean
Negatives: Shuttle (see below), the hallway and the room smelled of marijuana even though the hotel is a non smoking hotel.

Note: The website says the airport shuttle runs 24/7, which is not correct. I had a 5AM flight, front desk said that the shuttle runs from 7AM to 11PM. Had to take an Uber to get to the airport.

Room tip: Book at you own risk. I don't think I would stay here again.
Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank JimtheCos
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2020

Dear JimtheCos,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed most of your stay. We typically receive good feedback about our shuttle service to and from JFK Airport, so we regret your disappointment. Our hotel has a relationship with a local car service, and we are always happy to assist guests by arranging transportation as well. We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2020 via mobile

Stayed with family, my wife and two infant kids as I had real early flight in the morning the next day. NYC was in lockdown hence like just other stay in Manhattan many of the services such as restaurant and bar were suspended. However thank god for the market place and “Butler Service” that saves the stay as the hotel didn’t have stores close by. The Butler service is an third party online food delivery service where the food is delivered direct to your room. Menu was small but adequate.
The market place is small store in the reception area where you have a good choice of alcohol and non school beverages, microwave food and dry food among other travel necessities.
Now the rooms were very much comfortable and adequately spacious for 2 adults and and 2 infants. The bathroom could have been a little bigger but adequately tight.
We chose two queen bedroom overlooking the highway next to the highway in front. Photo attached.
The receptionist came out to help me with the luggage which o had a lot.
Check in was quick, being a SPG now Bonvoy memeber reservation was from my app. Took a few minutes and we were on our way to room. Luggage was sent to our room.
Unfortunately no attendants were available during check out or any assistance provided with luggage. The night crew were not very helpful at all as I checked out early. Different staff and lack of it, different service. Disappointed with had 5 luggage’s a strollers no one helped out. There were a few staff but no dedicated attended but was surprised that they just kept to themselves in the empty reception at 4 in the morning. Graveyard shift get your act right please. Didn’t wear a mask either.
5 mins drive to the airport is a plus btw.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank IncognitoElias
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2020

Dear IncognitoElias,

It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family to Courtyard New York JFK Airport, and we thank you for being a valued Marriott Bonvoy member. We are glad you had a seamless check-in experience and that you particularly enjoyed our spacious as well as comfortable rooms. Although we are pleased you were satisfied with our service, we regret not exceeding your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the appropriate individual to improve our guests' experience. We also appreciate you mentioning our proximity to the airport, and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2020

I stayed here for a full month during the Covid-19 crisis, and I had absolutely ZERO issues while staying here! I was over 900 miles from home, but the hotel staff did everything they could to make sure I felt welcome, secure and comfortable! The entire staff from management to mantience and everyone inbetween, is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. To say they are willing to go above and beyond for their guests is an understatement. The rooms are spacious, clean and have a "homey" feel. Due to the Covid crisis, and my line of work, housekeeping services were somewhat limited, but I was able to obtain needed items easily in between cleanings. I can't recall everyone's names, but each of you have made a lasting impression on this small town girl. Thank you for all you do for your guests!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2020

Dear sandysY5481DD,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard New York JFK Airport. Our associates aim to make our guests feel like they are at home, so we are thrilled to learn that this is apparent in your experience. Your compliments will surely be shared with our entire team. It is also nice to know you loved our spacious accommodations. We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2020 via mobile

When I first arrived at the Courtyard, Roman who is Hotel Manager greeted me and the staff were accommodating and pleasant.
The Hotel is a little dated, though clean and although no restaurant due to CV-19 room service excellent and fast. I also ordered from various eatery’s withUber-Eats, etc.
Shuttle service is on point, fast, efficient and friendly. The driver who is originally from Jamaica was very pleasant and just all around genuine.
Looking forward to my return - be there end of May to conclude my business.
Photos are view from my room.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KittrickH

Dear KittrickH,

Thank you for your delightful review of Courtyard New York JFK Airport. We are glad you loved our spotless property and that our exemplary service exceeded your expectations for a great stay. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we will be sure to share it with our associates. We enjoyed hosting you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of months ago unexpectedly after having a few flight changes from Europe and having a connecting flight at JFK. Checked in with night audit and the woman was less than helpful (not sure of her name because she wasn’t wearing a name tag), by far the worst check in and travel experience I have ever had. The room was clean, but the bathroom was dirty and had hair/ spots on the floor and in the shower which was gross. Other than that, the gentleman working the desk is the morning was friendly and the shuttle service was awesome!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank eschw18
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2020

Dear eschw18,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are disheartened to see your rating, and we sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced during check-in. We are also truly sorry for the oversights in servicing your room. Please be assured, your comments have been shared with the appropriate teams to ensure a better experience going forward. We appreciate your patience and feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.