2 people are viewing this hotel
Hampton.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
2,156 results
All reviews federal circle front desk one night shuttle service complimentary breakfast next morning airport hotel clean rooms shuttle bus oatmeal business center overnight stay an early flight the breakfast area international flight driver jfk
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2020 via mobile

We had a quick stop over and we’re very surprised by the service and cleanliness of this hotel. The room was nice and everything we need was there, and if not they provided it.
If you book a room you won’t be disappointed!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2020

This hotel is in a bad shape and need some work done.There are tears on the furniture and carpet.Mold in the shower present as well.Shuttle service was convenient as well as location.Shuttle leaves every hour.On arrival shuttle driver was good but the one taking us to the JFK really hated his life and his job..Front desk ladies in the evening (arrival)were very nice.,but the morning staff not pleasant.I will not be back to this Hampton Inn.
Also ,no discounts for Health Care workers-morning staff said that they were giving it during Covid-19 pandemic,???

Reviewed October 24, 2020 via mobile

This is my second visit to the Hampton Inn JFK. On both occasions, bath soap was in low supply as were towels (I was provided one towel and told “we don’t have towels”). Shower drain was broken. Hotel is very busy and noisy at times. In terms of positives, very close to JFK with a convenient shuttle. However, I won’t be staying here again.

Reviewed October 9, 2020

While I was hesitant to stay here after ready mixed reviews I was happily greeted by front desk not only in masks but also reminding another guest to wear theirs as I entered making me feel very safe. The room had a sticker on the door that had a scannable thing, out of curiosity I scanned it and there was a long list with details about all the cleaning they did, very cool. Shuttle was convenient and only one other person in it besides driver and me. Would I stay again, YES! Would I recommend, I already have.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank constantTraveler112
Reviewed September 15, 2020

If you are looking for a mask optional hotel then this is the prefect place for you. Yes they have signs all over the check-in desk but no one says anything to customers who approach the front desk unmasked. I even commented to the front desk at checkin and they ignored. The next morning at checkout a JetBlue pilot rode in the elevator with me unmasked, he spoke to the front desk to get a box breakfast unmasked. When I commented to the front desk that I was surprised to see a pilot without a mask It was again ignored. Same pilot got on the shuttle bus unmasked, shook hands with a fellow pilot and then proceeded to brag how he had covid a few months ago. No surprise there. So if you want a mask optional hotel then stay here. I’m sure some will value this lack of policy enforcement and that’s your right, but I won’t be going back there.

Date of stay: September 2020