Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Hampton.comUS$130
Expedia.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
2,156 results
All reviews federal circle front desk one night shuttle service complimentary breakfast next morning airport hotel clean rooms shuttle bus oatmeal business center overnight stay an early flight the breakfast area international flight driver jfk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2021

Found a bed bug crawling on the pillow at 2am. Luckily it did not bite us. but this was an unpleasant experience. The hotel did not have a room to transfer us to, so we were forced to sleep on the desk and foot rests!! Unbelievable.

Staff was nice, great selection of channels.

1  Thank skelly412
Reviewed April 22, 2021

I booked this hotel to stay close to the airport for my flight early the next morning. I was extremely pleased with the customer service and help that I received. When I walked in to check in the hotel I was greeted and taken care of by Jamela and Ivy. They treated me with the utmost professionalism and great hospitality. With the customer service they provided I would definitely stay here again. The room was very clean and well kept as well. The sheets smelled freshly washed. I am very pleased by my stay and the service by Jamela and Ivy.

Reviewed April 21, 2021

As a result of my flight cancellation I was forced to stay overnight at Hampton Inn.
The wait for my room was about 30 minutes and the room needed refurbishing. I had ordered a food delivery and it came without serving utensils. Unfortunately this hotel had no utensils to offer. The bed was OK.
The saving grace was the shuttle and Tom the driver who was excellent!

1  Thank Marc C
Reviewed April 21, 2021 via mobile

In comparison to other Hampton Inn by Hilton, I have visited, service here is less guest oriented.
My Check-in was efficient but they tried to give me a two bed queen room instead of my preference, a one King bed room.

Finally, I got my preferred one bed King room which was in very good condition and clean.
Housekeeping did a good job.

I was surprised that this hotel DOES NOT use the Hilton CleanStay room seal.
My room was not sealed this time and on my other stay two weeks ago neither.
They seem to not care about it at this Hampton JFK.

At Front desk, you sometimes experience long wait times because there is only working one Front desk agent.
In my opinion, there are better hotels in this area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Michael1975
Reviewed April 20, 2021

Need better customer service skills. I was very dissatisfied with this hotel. From the limited parking that you have to pay 25.00 to pay and not be guaranteed to have a parking spot , all the way to the room not being checked prior to us checking in. Upon arrival to our room , we discovered that our tv is was broke and we had to change rooms. The staff should of not let us check in to a room that wasn’t prepared or had issues.

1  Thank tierre09