2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-06-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21-06-24
FindHotel
US$92
SAVE US$22
RadissonUS$114
PricelineUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
1,792 results
All reviews jfk airport enjoyed my stay federal circle late check an overnight stay cheryl lewis manhattan transit
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

We stayed there after our flight from overseas was changed and we had to wait a day to catch a connection back home. My shower was so disgusting that I went to use the one in my friends room. Multicolored bacteria grew on the walls. When I went to use it, the bath mat on the side was soaking wet and I had not used the shower that day. It was so dirty and disgusting we chose to check out asap in the morning and spend the day at jfk waiting for our flight as it would be better than this dump.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank Ativan1
LizaI75, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2020

Dear Ativan1,

We are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. We will use your comments about about the shower issue as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team.

Reviewed July 1, 2020

100% all good, keep it up hope to be back again to this place soon, all smiles the stuff are very friendly, very clean, and beautiful place, nice internet connection, all i've been looking for are here in the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Liza I, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2020

Good Day Ross

We are so excited to see that you had such a wonderful stay with us at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport and appreciate the view.

We are extremely grateful and appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to leave this exceptional review.

We hope and look forward to seeing you again very soon when you are in the Deerfield Beach area!

Safe travels,
Radisson Hotel JFK Airport

Reviewed May 19, 2020

During a planned 10 day family vacation trip to St. John, USVI in mid-March 2020, my wife and I were stranded in USVI for nearly 60 days when Delta Airlines stopped flying to USVI at end of March and did not resume flying until early May. I had left my Tesla car in the care of Lincoln Dyce who manages Specialty Parking at the Radisson Hotel, JFK (which is the only underground parking garage I believe near JFK Airport). In mid-April, when I could see that the battery power had run down on my Tesla, I called Lincoln to ask what he might do to help me for my unexpected extended time away. He took my car to the Tesla Supercharger nearby and charged it up again. On May 11, as I was returning to JFK via an overnight stopover in Atlanta, I again saw the Tesla battery charge was low and contacted Lincoln, who got the car charged up again so that I was able to pick it up that day and drive it without additional charging to our home in western MA (where I could charge it up on home charger).

Lincoln and his team definitely provided what I think of as 5-star service during these pandemic times. I would highly recommend parking at Radisson Hotel JFK Specialty Parking, and will be relying on Lincoln and his team for all future parking needs at JFK Airport.

Date of stay: March 2020
LizaI75, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2020

Dear Trip66562732031,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport and Specialty Parking We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed March 31, 2020

Our flight was cancelled when we arrived at JFK as Coronavirus took hold
We were welcomed by friendly receptionist who advised us that we could eat take away from restaurant on the house
The restaurant staff were friendly and service was prompt
The room was nice and clean and better than the 4 star hotel in Manhattan
The hotel is great for an overnight stay , it’s a bit dated in the reception area and quite noisy outside,but it didn’t worry us, we were really grateful that they let us rest and eat before our long flight home to the UK

Room tip: None it was nice
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LizaI75, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2020

Dear tracygreen61,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay specially during these difficult times at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport. We look forward to your next stay and stay safe.

Reviewed March 28, 2020 via mobile

We are staying in hotel Radisson for past 7 day but really want to thank my room attendant Mona and Mary, they made me and my friends feel home. Also our restaurant waitress Maria she was so accommodating during breakfast cant thank any more. Mona was above and beyond as Maria too. During this situation of corona virus around the world we are taken good care by this 3 of your staff. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled solo