Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 21-06-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$114
PricelineUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
Lol.travelUS$119
1,792 results
All reviews jfk airport enjoyed my stay federal circle late check an overnight stay cheryl lewis manhattan transit
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2021 via mobile

My stay at the Radisson was superb. Eugene was a great help he was very inquisitive with information concerning my questions with my stay and travel. Raddison was a great stay my room was very clean and large

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Liza I, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 116emmanuell, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed July 12, 2020

The hotel staff did a great job. There was no way that anyone could have foretold the terrible timing of arriving in NYC just as Covid-19 became worse. We felt the staff went above and beyond in terms of helping us to navigate places that it was possible to go, and everyone was very polite and kind.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liza Isuga, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2020

Dear cherie19762020,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport. Thank you for recognizing the hard work of the entire team specially during these hard times. We look forward to your next stay. Stay safe!

Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

We stayed there after our flight from overseas was changed and we had to wait a day to catch a connection back home. My shower was so disgusting that I went to use the one in my friends room. Multicolored bacteria grew on the walls. When I went to use it, the bath mat on the side was soaking wet and I had not used the shower that day. It was so dirty and disgusting we chose to check out asap in the morning and spend the day at jfk waiting for our flight as it would be better than this dump.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank Ativan1
LizaI75, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2020

Dear Ativan1,

We are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. We will use your comments about about the shower issue as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team.

Reviewed July 1, 2020

100% all good, keep it up hope to be back again to this place soon, all smiles the stuff are very friendly, very clean, and beautiful place, nice internet connection, all i've been looking for are here in the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Liza I, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2020

Good Day Ross

We are so excited to see that you had such a wonderful stay with us at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport and appreciate the view.

We are extremely grateful and appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to leave this exceptional review.

We hope and look forward to seeing you again very soon when you are in the Deerfield Beach area!

Safe travels,
Radisson Hotel JFK Airport

Reviewed May 19, 2020

During a planned 10 day family vacation trip to St. John, USVI in mid-March 2020, my wife and I were stranded in USVI for nearly 60 days when Delta Airlines stopped flying to USVI at end of March and did not resume flying until early May. I had left my Tesla car in the care of Lincoln Dyce who manages Specialty Parking at the Radisson Hotel, JFK (which is the only underground parking garage I believe near JFK Airport). In mid-April, when I could see that the battery power had run down on my Tesla, I called Lincoln to ask what he might do to help me for my unexpected extended time away. He took my car to the Tesla Supercharger nearby and charged it up again. On May 11, as I was returning to JFK via an overnight stopover in Atlanta, I again saw the Tesla battery charge was low and contacted Lincoln, who got the car charged up again so that I was able to pick it up that day and drive it without additional charging to our home in western MA (where I could charge it up on home charger).

Lincoln and his team definitely provided what I think of as 5-star service during these pandemic times. I would highly recommend parking at Radisson Hotel JFK Specialty Parking, and will be relying on Lincoln and his team for all future parking needs at JFK Airport.

Date of stay: March 2020
LizaI75, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2020

Dear Trip66562732031,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport and Specialty Parking We look forward to your next stay.