Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$119
Expedia.comUS$127
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$127
FindHotelUS$119
Destinia.comUS$145
All reviews jfk airport new york federal circle next morning waffles shuttle service an early flight an overnight stay front desk staff stayed here for one night breakfast room connecting flight neighborhood driver microwave valet nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2021

I recently had to travel to NYC for Business. I was a little apprehensive about staying in a hotel during a Pandemic.
The Fairfield Marriott located near JFK Airport was a pleasant surprise. The entire hotel inside and out just recently completed full renovations.
It literally is like a brand new Hotel.
It is spotlessly clean. Smells so fresh and has the most accommodating, friendly staff , I have encountered in a long time.
As a Marriott Bonvoy Titanium member, I have stayed in Marriotts all over the world, and would not hesitate to stay here again.
COVID precautions throughout the hotel. Just a wonderful experience and perfect choice.
Great job Fairfield JFK team and great job Marriott.
In these very challenging times, it’s comforting to know, that this Hotel goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and provides exceptional clean rooms.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed there for first 3 weeks in Feb 2021 for business (work) and I can say I had the best experience with the staff everyone was so helpful and upbeat. At first we had an issue checking in on out first day due to our company not doing their part, but Swapna (Housekeeping manager) stepped in help me and my colleague check-in with no problem. Then during the weekdays she checked on us from time to time to make sure if we are okay or if we needed anything. She also let us know when we get our room serviced (cleaned) being that we are in COVID, it was nice to know what days we were. Also, if we asked even though it wasn’t our turn yet, we still got it serviced (cleaned). Other than the cleanliness, Swapna was very sweet, funny and attentive during our entire stay when we were there at the hotel. Also the entire housekeeping team was so nice and very detailed with the cleaning, that is a big plus for me since I’m OCD lol. I can’t leave out the front desk staff were amazing as well! Overall I can say I enjoyed my time and if my company sends me on another business trip around that area, this will be my first pick of hotels!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2020 via mobile

The pictures are not updated. I was here two years ago and now and while both times were fine, the hotel has been totally redone and it shows. Nice modern look.

The room was spotless and very comfortable and the lobby is inviting . They are not doing breakfast because of COVID but they have an area that will clearly be used for it. They are doing a grab and go breakfast currently.

The neighborhood itself is a little run down for anyone who knows NYC, but the place is two minutes from Kennedy and very convenient. They had secured parking for a reasonable price.

It’s not an upscale hotel , but for the price and for what I needed- a place to sleep near Kennedy, it was excellent.

Staff was professional.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Frederick1235
Reviewed August 8, 2020

I don’t like airport hotels. The Fairfield Inn is not somewhere I want to spend my vacation but it was a great place to spend the night. Check in could not be have been easier and the lady on reception was excellent. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.

Slight negative was that you can hear some road noise but the quality of the staff made up for that.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank Kiteperson
Reviewed April 2, 2020 via mobile

After a treacherous flight 1/2 way around the world amid the beginning craziness of the Coronavirus pandemic we ended up cutting a 3 week tour short & flew back to JFK after our real destination back to Miami was no longer accepting flights. After 24 hrs of nonstop travel we decided to spend the (day & )night at this hotel to give ourselves a chance to “catch our breath “. I called the hotel from the airport & Karen answering the phone told me where to find the free shuttle to the hotel & it arrived as promised . I had requested an early checkin as we arrived into JFK at 7 am & breezed through customs ( shocking considering international pandemic) & arrived at hotel by 9. Karen had us in a room within the 1/2 hour & she & the other front desk personnel whose names I forget, were so helpful with suggestions where we could grab lunch & order in dinner. The breakfast buffet was perfect for our needs. I don’t know whether my gold elite status with Starwood made a difference but I did appreciate all the kindness after a very stressful trip.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MadeleneAltstatt, Manager at Fairfield Inn New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of the Fairfield by Marriott JFK Airport. We take great pride in delivering excellent service so comments like yours let us know that we are meeting that goal. My staff will be pleased to hear your compliments. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.