Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Hotels.comUS$151
Expedia.comUS$151
eDreamsUS$151
1,001 results
All reviews one night hi express hourly shuttle close to the airport federal circle every hour next morning front desk staff yogurt an overnight stay rooms are small shuttle service air train flight jfk terminal delivery
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2020

....because there were pro's and cons. Was really happy to be greeted as an IHG Elite Platinum Member. Though I arrived early I was able to get an early check in around 11am! The front desk staff at check-in was courteous and helpful.
In addition to this, the breakfast was substantial and worth it.
Room was ok, a bit worn (the wardrobe was slighly dented but that didn't really affect me).
What did trouble me, was while I was waiting on my room, I was sitting in the area with tables and chairs doing some work on my laptop. When I my room was ready, I collected my key and went back to my laptop to finish up. At that point, a cleaning staff challenged me and asked me what was my room number and if I was a guest. She clearly did see me at the check-in counter and also saw me earlier - all I did was grab a cup of coffee. When I asked her why she was asking me these questions she shrugged it off...a bit of a weird experience. At that point I was a guest and had checked in.

Room tip: All rooms are similar
Date of stay: October 2019
Althea Walker, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback as we work towards improving the quality of our service.

Reviewed February 28, 2020 via mobile

Though the property is very dated and the rooms are small, it was acceptable, until.... wife and I went to the lobby to get some food they had for sale..wife got a cup of soup, I got a small Celeste pizza.. we were charged $8, seriously??? Cup of soup costs 50 cents at the supermarket, $3... the pizza is about $1.25 at the supermarket, $6. Damn, that’s a 500% mark up, why? With limited food options in the area, why gouge your customers?
Also, there were several unknown stains in the bottom sheet, that is definitely not up to Holiday Inn Express standards..period. Gave an extra circle for the ok breakfast..

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 679genek
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2020

Hello 679genek,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am sorry to hear about that you were not able to find value to your money spent, especially on the food purchase. This is not what we want our guests to have. I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to work on these points raised in your review to give you the best hotel experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope you visit us again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

Very close to JFK! Just wanted a nice clean room and breakfast after a long business trip in Asia. No frills! This was like comfort food. Just what you want/need! Thanks, enjoyed the stay and hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed February 17, 2020

We had 5 rooms reserved for our large group flying out the next morning to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. The rooms were on the smaller side, but served their purpose. Check in was super easy, parking was decent and the shuttle service to the airport was fantastic. The two best parts were the FULL SIZE shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower. They were locked to the wall, but it saved me from having to dig through my suitcase for my stuff. And breakfast! It was hot and there were plenty of options. We will be back for sure if we fly out of JFK again. Thank you!

Reviewed February 12, 2020

Distress purchase as our American Airlines flight to London was cancelled. Nice little hotel, comfortable mid size budget room, reasonably priced with a decent breakfast. Free transfer to JFK Airport.

2  Thank stmalcolm