Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$123
BestWestern.comUS$123
Trip.comUS$140
1,090 results
All reviews jfk airport room was clean free shuttle shuttle service the breakfast area free breakfast next morning convenient hotel one night stay federal circle between flights bw nyc delivery
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2021

Overall stay was superb. Location was easily accessible, convenient location to food or drinks. Staff were friendly and professional; it felt like home away from home. Though close to the airport I couldn’t really hear planes, nice and quiet. This hotel will be my favorite spot to go to in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ZB Moham, General Manager at Best Western JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Dear athomas3447,

Thank you so much for your review. Our location is ideal if you want to be near JFK airport. Our complimentary 24 hour shuttle service takes 15 minutes to terminals. Again, thank you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2021 via mobile

We are fans of Best Western. However, we had a not so great experience at this property. Their credit card machine was apparently not working, which caused an extreme delay at check-in. The front desk clerk didn't mention any of that to me, otherwise, I would have just paid cash right away. I ended up having to pay cash anyways and I barely had enough to cover it. (They want you to pay for the cost of the room plus $100 deposit.)

I paid extra for a room with a jetted tub, but the tub was dirty and unusable. The bathroom was freezing cold.

The heating unit was very noisy, which made it a challenge to get to sleep.

I could hear every single time the person in the neighboring room opened their door. And I could actually hear their conversations as well.

The hotel is in an industrial area adjacent to the sanitation department.

Sketchy neighborhood. I didn't feel safe to go out and walk around.

The bed was not comfortable at all. I woke up in the morning and could barely walk because my back hurt.

Their website says complimentary full breakfast. However, the breakfast has been suspended due to covid. But you don't know that until you get there. They should update their website, like other hotels have done.

The only redeeming quality of this hotel is Nick, the shuttle driver. We arrived at about 6:00 p.m. at JFK and we were ready for dinner. (Nothing was open at JFK except Dunkin' Donuts.) We were hungry and mentioned it to the shuttle driver, Nick. He immediately volunteered to drive us through the drive-thru at Wendy's on our way to the hotel.

This is the most outstanding customer service from a hotel shuttle driver we've ever received. (We bought Nick some food, too, to say thank you.) I would love to have 10 people like Nick on my team at work. I commend him for his outstanding customer service. He's an excellent representative of the company.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cherubdeb

Dear Cherubdeb,

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you had at our property. We do our utmost to make comfortable stay for all our guests. In this Covid19 environment in room dining is not allowed in NYC and that has affected our breakfast offerings. We appreciate you commending Nick our shuttle driver. He is part of team that goes above and beyond each day. Again, we apologize and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 17, 2021

Your staff could not do enough for me!
helping me through the airport, locating the airport shuttle, checking me in.
*The night hostess had a small boy walk in while I was checking into my room. After she checked me in I stood and watched her compassion and kindness to the shy boy. His mom sent him in nightly to purchase a drink for her. The hostess treated him with the same respect she would an adult. All your staff were awesome!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tourist457499,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you commending our staff. It means a lot to us. Our front line staff has gone through a lot during this pandemic and any kind words and support makes a huge difference. Again, thank you and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2020

Although the hotel staff was great and the room was pretty clean I was disappointed to find that breakfast was not open due to covid. I get safety and all that jazz but the reservations rep said breakfast was open just modified. It is not. It is not being served at all. There is also a welcome gift for rewards members. I was not given my bag at check in. I had to ask for it when I was checking out. Luckily I stayed at a BW in the past so I was aware of this. No one told me or offered.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ZB Moham, General Manager at Best Western JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2020

De Tconcepcio84,

Thank you so much for review!

During these challenging times we are committed to cleanliness and disinfecting every guest room and public space every day. Due to state and city regulations we are restricted of offering breakfast and public gatherings to prevent spread of Covid-19. Again appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

ZB Moham

Reviewed September 16, 2020 via mobile

Review of Best Western JFK
Do not book at this hotel
Small room-the room was 20x20 I measured it, just enough space for two people comfortably. Although the room was small-the room was the only place I felt safe with the lock locked and the extra latch on.
Walls- the walls are super thin and you can hear everything going on in the hallways. I heard someone on the phone in the hallway using every curse word in the book.
Smoking-I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke and smelled smoke coming into my room, I called the front desk and complained, the front desk person said she’ll come check the hallway, she called back and said no one was smoking inside so it maybe coming in from the outside through the ac .
People outside-since we are on the subject of smoking and outside, there are literally groups of 10 people or more hanging outside on the corners of the hotel, playing cards, smoking, drinking, with lawn chairs and folding tables. So ghetto!!!! They had a bbq grill outside for Labor Day! I saw at least 5 Prostitutes working and taking Johns into the hotel. The parking lot is in the back of the hotel and people were back there as well, so if you come back to the hotel by yourself late at night just be aware of your surroundings (scary)
Homeless-I later found out that the city of NY has contracted out hotel rooms for homeless people that were in shelters to slow the spread of COVID. So while you pay $100+ per night, homeless people are also sharing the same hotel . Definitely explains the hanging out outside!
Dirty carpet-the carpet in the hallways are disgusting and badly stain.
Coffee-no coffee, when checking into the hotel the front desk clerk said there is 24 hour coffee and tea. I stayed at the hotel for 12 Days and of those 12 days I only received one cup of coffee on the 2nd day. The rest of the time the light on the coffee machine was red and it stated “sold out.” Very disappointed.
Jamaican man-I’m assuming he’s a maintenance man, he was very rude to my mom one morning. My mom asked if the coffee machine would be fixed, he rudely and loudly said there was coffee in the machine. My mother told him again there was no coffee in the machine, he insisted there was. I later was in the elevator with him, I told him he was wrong about the coffee he told me they are not ordering anymore coffee so once it’s gone it gone... I literally spent $1300 at this hotel! Unbelievable!!! The fact that he was arguing with a guest is unacceptable!
Parking-Because I spent $1300 for 12 days, I asked if I can park in the parking lot, the front desk clerk told me “no” and it would be $24 per night for parking. Instead you have to park on the street (IF YOU CAN FIND A SPOT, DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF DAY) and walk through the prostitutes, and groups of people hanging out drinking.
Condom-while parked in the parking lot because I couldn’t find street parking, there was a used condom in the parking lot near a storage container. Just freaking disgusting!!!
Sanitation Depot/bad location-the location itself of this hotel is badly placed! On the right of the hotel there is a sanitation depot, yes trash depot!! Loud trucks in and out, and my mom saw two rats outside.

I’m warning you please do not waste your money, energy, or time on this hotel! I will NEVER stay here again. I also will be spreading the word on all social media outlets.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
ZB Moham, General Manager at Best Western JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2020

Dear mikob394,

Thank you for your feedback.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Our hotel values your feedback and aims to provide our guests with a safe and comfortable stay. While COVID-19 has caused us to make amendments to our hotel’s services and offerings for your safety and wellbeing, our hotel continues to look for ways to improve our guests’ stay. We appreciate you providing insight on what we can do to better meet your needs going forward. Please know that the health and safety of our guests remain paramount, and as such, we were among the first in the industry to roll out standards and best practices to enhance our cleaning protocols at the start of COVID-19. Our hotel prides itself on embracing BWH Hotel Group’s We Care Clean™ initiative, and our trained staff are committed to ensuring the highest cleanliness standards recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.