Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
BestWestern.com
travelup.comUS$163
All reviews van wyck new york breakfast room breakfast lady clean rooms jfk airport uma subway briarwood nyc kfc refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2020

Called to find out about parking. Was told it is $27.00 a day. Just so you know going into a reservation with Jamaica Inn, it can add $$$ to your stay! This should be CLEAR on the website and it is NOT.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Terri R
BW_33141, General Manager at Best Western Jamaica Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2020

Good afternoon Terri,
We have a big parking in the hotel and it's FREE. We never charge for the parking.

Reviewed February 23, 2020

My second stay here, it’s an exceptional clean hotel and the staff are very friendly. I must highlight and highly praised mrs. Uma the kitchen assistant most helpful and very pleasant, keep up the good job . Location is very good also for metro.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Had Breakfast over here ...Pancakes and Coffee were awesome... Spectacular service by Uma..Good Job... Will surely visit again ...Greta job guys...keep it up... Right in the middle of the city with good connectivity options ...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2020

I used this hotel to get my daughter to an early morning flight at JFK. It was easy to get to off the Van Wyck Xway (lots of traffic noise, bring earplugs), About 15 minutes to terminal on an early Sunday morning. Breakfast a bit late at 7AM. Would prefer 6AM for early flyers. Uma the breakfast lady was very pleasant. Hotel was very clean. Free parking was adequate. Security glass at checkin makes it difficult to ask questions. Lots of fast food and local restaurants within easy walking distance. Refrigerators were removed for some sort of upgrade. Used emailed early checkin option and they honored all my room requests. I'M A Best Western member and made slightly more expensive ressies thru the BW system in hopes of getting better room choice and was pleased with my third floor room a little back from the busy street. Be sure to use Google maps or your GPS to get off and on the Van Wyck. We were satisfied with our stay and experienced no surprises . .

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 16, 2020

The room was clean though a bit worn in places, certainly not luxurious. But what stood out for us was the gracious attentiveness of all the employees we met. Everyone was cheerful and helpful and I would certainly return when we visit our daughter in Flushing. I also want to single out Uma, the breakfast hostess, who kept the room spotlessly clean and restocked. She was pleasant and friendly and remembered my wife on our second morning. My wife would give it a 10 but I have to be fair that it is an older building, though maybe for the price in New York, it deserves the higher rating.

Date of stay: October 2019