Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
Agoda.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
Trip.comUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2020

We felt like we were in a small box when in our room, first of all. When booking the room, we were told that there was a shuttle to and from JFK. This did not happen, and it turned into Expedia and the hotel blaming each other. My wife and I had to walk through a very sketchy and run-down area from the train station (which is what we had to take). It was about 3-4 blocks, dragging our luggage with us. This was late at night, and was quite unnerving.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

We were booked this hotel by an airline, after we missed a connecting flight, due to earlier delays. I contacted that airline to ensure they never book this hotel for a customer in the future, as it was a truly alarming experience that caused us to pack up and leave in the middle of the night.

To summarize the experience:

--- We could find no staff working at the hotel in the first 20 minutes after we arrived and therefore could not check in. There was no note indicating staff would be returning soon, no bell to ring, and no one answering the phone when we called.

--- The hotel room was not at all clean, with the curtains spotted with stains, sticky residue on many of the fixtures, toothpaste splatters on the faucet and mirror, and dried nail polish on the bathroom counter top and in the tub. The sheets seemed clean, and we were so exhausted by that time (40 hours of traveling with almost no sleep), we decided to sleep and touch absolutely nothing else.

--- While we were sleeping, someone attempted to enter our room around 2:00 am and were only stopped by the latch on the door. It is clear they were able to open the door, as light entered the room, despite it being dead bolted.

--- After that, we packed up and went downstairs to check out. Again, there was no staff person there. We tried calling again - no answer - and walked around, knocking on all doors that indicated they were for the public or staff - bathrooms, mechanical rooms, janitorial closets, etc.. We waited/looked for someone for 30 minutes before I called the non-emergency police department number to determine what to do, since I needed my $100 refund and no one seemed to be working.

--- While I was on the phone, several people came into the hotel and went immediately up the elevator. We noticed the card scanning device on the door was broken and the elevator did not require a key card. With no staff person at the desk, there was truly no security for the building.

--- My sister ran to the hotel next door to ask if they knew any contact information for the hotel we were at. The person next door called the manager, who soon showed to check us out. He was the person who was missing before when we checked in. When we told him we came down to check out 50 minutes prior, he did not acknowledge an issue or apologize.

--- While refunding my money, he made a copy of my credit card. When I asked him what it was for, he said, "Don't worry about it." When I pressed him on the issue, he told me it was company policy, but could not articulate the policy, After the waiting/searching and back and forth during check out, we ended up finally leaving the building at 4:00 am.

I have stayed at hotels and hostels all over the world and have never had an experience like this. I do not recommend staying here...ever.

4  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed October 21, 2019

Booked this hotel room off the cuff as we had inadvertently missed our flight from JFK on 16 Oct 2019, and wanted something cheap for the night.

This hotel should not be allowed to be advertised on this site or any other bookings site.

1. 4 people at reception shouting, swearing, creating arguments
2. Reception unable to find FOUR bookings (as #1 above) which led to the discontent at reception
3. "No Smoking" signs everywhere, informing there will be fines imposed....however, the whole place, and especially in an enclosed elevator, reeks of weed
4. Drug dealers loitering outside the hotel
5. Prostitutes and homeless peope using the hotel for short term stays
6. You can hear shouting and swearing in the hallways whilst in your room
7. You can hear people having sex whilst in your room
8. Uneaten food in plastic containers sitting on the reception window sill (only cleared the next day, where I saw the receptionist do - so the container was sat there, at a minimum, the whole night - this is very unhygienic

It was a terrible terrible experience and DEFINITELY not worth the £98 I forked out for this room! I was petrified the whole time I was there.

Room tip: Please avoid for your own sanity
3  Thank Deborah T
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Got this 3 star hotel because it advertised on Hotwire that it had parking. They assured us that there was parking but aside from 4 tight spots that were full in an alley, there was no parking. A rep from Hotwire called them and they lied and told them there was parking but be warned there is not.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhillyAngelC
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Staying here for one night due to its close proximity to the JFK AirTrain.

Arrived at 9:30 pm and walked from the station here. I was petrified. Groups of men hanging out on the dark side streets...I have never walked so fast.

Once at the front counter, there was a sign that stated “No smoking -$700 fee”, “No visitors”, and a long list of other things that normal hotels do not post front and center as you’re checking in.

The room at first glance is modern. It is filthy, though. Hairs on the shower curtain. Filthy faucets and door handle. Not sure if it’s a blood stain or ketchup stain on the door, but it’s disgusting either way.

As I write this, I’m inhaling cigarette smoke from somewhere. It’s bad.

If my flight wasn’t in 5 hours, I’d leave. But I’m in a pinch and have never looked forward so much to a 9 hour flight home.

Date of stay: August 2019