Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
getaroom.com
US$178
View deal
TripadvisorUS$178
Hotels.com
Priceline
eDreams
1,160 results
All reviews jfk airport complimentary breakfast international flight connection purpose
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Good location. Just fair for everything else..Needs updating. Not in a great area. But there is an adequate amount of security.. Good for one night if you need a place by JFK.. Staff OK . No perks here.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank X5057RLalicias
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take our guest safety very serious and try our utmost best to make everyone feel safe and comfortable during their stay with us.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

After missing a connecting flight, the entire staff and the facility itself saved the night. The staff were awesome, the room was very clean and nice, the complimentary breakfast was just right and the shuttle service was perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Thank you for such astonishing feedback and wonderful compliments towards all our staff members. Our main goal at the Days Inn JFK Hotel is to go above and beyond to make out guest feel as homely and comfortable during their stay. I will be sure to share your amazing response with my fellow coworkers.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

I booked this hotel because I had missed a flight and had to spend an extra night in New York. It turned out to be a terrible mistake. Homeless-looking men always hanging out around the door. Very strong marijuana smells invaded my room from neighboring rooms. The room opposite mine had very heavy, loud traffic until around 3am in the morning. My windows rattled loudly from outside road vibrations (I could barely sleep). The room was so small, I had no floor space to open my suitcase. This is a terrible hotel. Please stay away.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dotravel2019

Thank You for your feedback. We deeply apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

The hotel itself was good. Front desk was very helpful. My concern.....guards on every floor? I understand a guard in the lobby , but as we got to our floor at 2 am I noticed a guard sitting at the end of the hall.....ok, I get it. However at 10 am the next morning, he was still there and as we walked down due to elevator not working, there were guards on each floor!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank royt267
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Reviewed November 19, 2019

Why dosesnt the hotel disclose that, some of these men are harden criminals...Not safe at all...And they hang outside the hotel all day and night...Police even showed up one night...SMH it doesn't make any sense why a hotel would do this...I will never bring my wife and child back to this place.

Room tip: Not safe with a Mens Homeless Shelter on the premises, doesn't make any sense
Date of stay: November 2019
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019