Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2019

A total disaster! I booked 2 weeks ago 12 rooms. We were coming from Canada to NYC for funerals. I release what I didnt needed. Since I know the rate of exchange is fluctuating easily I called the day prior to pay for 8 f my 10 rooms. If I knew that would have cause that much problem I wouldnt have done it. R.O.E wasn't that bad it was like 4$ par room. Once we got there after close to 12hrs drive we couldn't checked in. They had us wait in the lobby they couldn't see the transactions. I request to speak to a manager I was decline that requesr with such bad attitude. I kindly asked to call the guy who took the payments. I even saw my credit card with the 8 transactions under their names. I asked them to kindly let the 34 people go to their rooms while we figure everything out. Must of my group were elder people. After 1hr he said ok he start to take photocopy of ID per room (we were 4 per rooms) and give the keys. While he is doing all of that and people were going in their room and star to unload he sent a guy who I saw while I was still with helping the guy at the front desk with the rooms to get the people out of the rooms. I never saw that in my entire life he gave all our keys then kick us out by sending some guy in each rooms.... as if we were dogs or thiefs. Why taking a copy of all our IDs gave us all rooms keys and then kick us out? We could have wait in the lobby. At one point he guy at the front desk said his manager doesnt want us here on his property?!?!

After that I asked to cancel all transactions on my credit cards and we gave a different card and recharged all of them. We are back in Montreal and the Lexington Inn is still holding my funds on the original charged credit card.

The rooms were dirty many had roaches running all over the place. Dirty sheets and dirty bath tub in most of the rooms. The heat its a switch they have to pull at front desk... Obviously its chilly outside each room you sale you shouldn't wait for clients to come and ask to put the heat on. We all had to come back. The heat/ac system is sooooo loud took me for ever to fall asleep. The next day after coming back from a long day at the funerals most of the rooms key card were deactivated. We had to go to the front desk to reactivate them.

For an hotel that supposed to be a smoke free hotel it was really bad. Some people were smoking weed on the 3rd floor. My aunt wanted to change room but couldn't since there were no more double beds rooms left. We asked them to locate the room in default. The same way he send his security to through us out from our rooms for jo reason. The same way he could have look for the room to do that after we kindly asked. My parents rooms smell cigarets it was unbelievable.

The front desk guys were horrible I never saw that much bad services in my life. They never tried to help or fix the issue. Even the guy who took the transactions came on site he couldn't explained nothing...

I will never ever come back to that property again. With all my right mind I could never refer this hotel to anyone. As a business you can not only see money there is a minimum require to have with customer service, how to reassure the clients. A minimum of respect as well for your clients.

Overall, bad experiences we came for not happy circumstances (funerals) and we didn't need that uncerssary stress they gave us.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn at JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thank you for choosing us during your recent travels. Our friendly staff is typically commended for providing exceptional service, so we were saddened to learn of your concerns and the mishap with your reservation. We'll be discussing your comments with the team to ensure our high standards are fully met at every opportunity. Again, we apologize for the mishap and any lapse in service, and we look forward to making it up to you should your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

The reviews for this place are not great - but don't let that turn you off if you need a decent place to stay in New York and are not looking to spend hundreds per night.

It's a basic hotel. It's not fancy, it's not the nicest. The area is not the trendiest. The staff are not the friendliest. The rooms are not the cleanest. But if you just are looking for a place to sleep, you'll be fine and you'll save yourself some money.

The subway is right around the corner and there's free parking. Getting into Manhattan is a breeze. So just go into it knowing that it's a decent cheap place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2019

We stayed for 1 night and booked through hotwire. Homeless people out front. Trash everywhere on the street. No parking. People slamming doors all hours of the night. Bathroom dirty m, shower wall cracked, TV not on wall fell off. People fighting in lobby.elevator didnt truly work. Hotwire wont refund us and either will hotel. Sad please. Dont book there.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn at JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

It is unfortunate to hear that we dropped the ball during your recent time with us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this caused. Rest assured that we've passed each of your concerns to the appropriate team for their swift resolution as needed, primarily on the elevator and housekeeping aspects. Please grant us the opportunity to change your perceptions during your next visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I am stunned any website would have this place listed.
I am far from being picky, but those hotel rooms shouldn't be more than $30 a night.
The place is totally run down and in need of a major facelift.
On the " good " side, there were no bugs to be seen and the bathroom and bed sheets were clean, but my room was old scary.
I only slept 2 hours because of a party in the room next door, and noises caused by Indian teenagers drinking and laughing in parking lot, I didn't even bother calling the front desk, the service is really really bad.
The neighborhood is really scary as well, especially if you leave the hotel early to catch a flight.
I wanted something NY cheap, ( $110 ), I got what I paid for....never again !!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Patrick P
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn at JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear Patrick,
Although we are happy to hear that our well-maintained rooms added to your visit, the same can't be said about the negatives you experienced. We are terribly saddened to learn that noise from other guests affected the quality of your sleep. Our team is always happy to address any concerns that may arise to ensure you receive the refreshing stay you deserve. We'll also consider your other comments moving forward as we consider guest feedback vital in our mission to constantly provide the best accommodations. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

We got the 414 bedroom, I came to the room I smelled like somebody it is smoking cigarettes , I saw a hair on the blanket, the shower floor that is supposed to be white was gray from the dirt, I left and returned to cancel the room and the person who treated me very kindly offered me room 107, this at least did not smell like a cigarette but the toilet had long and short hair, very bad cleaning service and the horrible elevator looks old and stained inside find other hotel near to jfk because this one for the price they charge it is not good.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn at JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear Karolina,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the situation you experienced. Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness is what our staff is known for, so your comments are unusual, but we will still ask our team to do another thorough sweep of our grounds to ensure everything is immaculate. In the future, we'd love to have another chance to host you and show you the incredible comfort we're known to provide.